PDA

View Full Version : Had the call .......

Carpet Monkeys
17-06-2010, 07:02 PM
but as I'm not minding or had much interest Mrs O is going to postpone till September, but what would happen if they contact me in September and say I still don't have any mindees, or heaven forbid I go a whole year without any? Would I get my registration taken away from me, or would I need to do the whole thing again?

Minstrel
17-06-2010, 07:15 PM
No they won't take your registration away from you - i think you have to be not minding for about 3 yrs to do that.

They will probably come out in September and inspect you anyway, mindees or not.

But fingers crossed it won't dome to that. I had the exact thing 12 months ago, reg'd in May and no mindees until september. My inspector called in September and because i had only been minding a matter of days, she came back in December.

Good luck x

heatherw
18-06-2010, 01:41 PM
I reg'd in may last year, had the call in oct but as i didn't have any mindees they said they would call in 6 months. They phoned again about 3 weeks ago, i still haven't got any mindees so they will call in another 6 months. They will only cancel your membership if you don't have anyone at all in 3 years.