PDA

View Full Version : Media Request

dawnfp
17-06-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm a freelance writer, currently writing about the business side of childminding. I'm looking for a childminder who set up their business fairly recently and would be willing to do a short telephone interview about their experience, perhaps including tips and pitfalls.

I can be contacted at dfpapc@aol.com in the first instance, and am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Many thanks in advance.
Dawn Francis-Pester

***Pauline gave me permission to post this myself, as she is unable to do it on my behalf just now***

dawnfp
12-07-2010, 09:13 PM
This request was for a two part article, and I still need someone for the second part, which deals with accounts and record keeping.

If anyone is available for a short telephone interview sometime this week or weekend, I'd love to hear from you. I just want to include some quotes about your experience of the accounts and record keeping side of running the business - Where did you go to find help? Did it scare you? Would you do anything differently if you started again? Any tips?... that sort of thing.

Many thanks to the lady I interviewed a few weeks ago for Part 1 which deals with advertising.

I can be contacted at dfpapc@aol.com.

Best wishes and thank you in advance.

Dawn Francis-Pester