PDA

View Full Version : Should start my new job soon....

Rasharoon
17-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Yay :clapping: My CRB arrived today. Has been with CRB since 29th March. Hope to start my new job at the Children's Centre on 5th July.

I've been waiting to start since 20th April. On their say so and the promise of how my CRB wouldn't take long, I handed in notice to my mindees in March so since then, have been penniless and unemployed. Maybe not a great start but at least I'll be back in the world of employment - owing my partner a small fortune for subbing me.

Toothfairy
17-06-2010, 01:39 PM
:eek: OMG!!!

I can't believe you still haven't stated yet. When I came to your place you were hoping to start that Monday!! :eek:

Rasharoon
17-06-2010, 01:54 PM
:eek: OMG!!!

I can't believe you still haven't stated yet. When I came to your place you were hoping to start that Monday!! :eek:

I know. Absolute nightmare. I owe my partner a small fortune for subbing me. I don't blame CRB though - I did have to go around 3 police forces - I blame the Children's Centre for putting me in that position. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

The Juggler
17-06-2010, 08:48 PM
OMG that is awful! glad it's finally sorted though. Our new d.o. was offered the job last may/june and started in feb this year because of the crb and she already worked in early years somewhere else:eek:

Blue Boy
18-06-2010, 06:51 AM
Now that yiu have received it, Good luck in your new role:thumbsup:

angeldelight
18-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Glad its sorted out now

Enjoy your new job and good luck

Angel xx

suzyblue
18-06-2010, 07:55 AM
At least now you will be keen and enthusiastic! :D