PDA

View Full Version : resourse pack off ebay?

dusky777
16-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Can anyone advise if these are any good? im just setting up and gettin stressed about all the paper work.
Thanks

sillysausage
16-06-2010, 08:15 PM
what sort are you looking at?
If it's details on paperwork, policies and procedures then they are generally available free on other sites eg http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/policies_and_procedures.html.

Before buying off ebay I would be tempted to ask on here to see if anyone can help for free.

Fabby
16-06-2010, 08:16 PM
I did and i found it a godsend!!! I re-worded to fit my setting and paid about £8 for it all

ja8estar
16-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Hello Im new to this forum and I have been minding from 2005 I have got lots of paper work from online,
The books are reaaly good well made and you can buy on disk to print yourself
you can buy from ebay or the website
Hope this helps good luck:)

louise-marie
16-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Can anyone advise if these are any good? im just setting up and gettin stressed about all the paper work.
Thanks

Let me know what your after I bought quite a few resource packs when i was starting and could email some:)

miffy
16-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Thanks

There's some useful paperwork in the free resources section (click on tab at top of page) and lots of members share things in the threads so if there's something you're looking for do a search on the forum first.

Our own Sarah707 has written e-books on a host of useful stuff and has set up a website about the eyfs.

Miffy xx

dusky777
17-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Let me know what your after I bought quite a few resource packs when i was starting and could email some:)

Hi Louise Marie
Thanks...im looking at one with policys and safe guarding also some bit like registers etc
How do i send you a message with my email address?

sarah707
17-06-2010, 08:05 PM

Please remember that everything you buy from EBay, from me at Knutsford Childminding or take from free resources on this or other forums is copyrighted to the original owner.

This means that if you send them off to someone else, either as a favour or for money, you are breaking the law.

I have lots of information about copyright protection of documents on my website if you are interested in reading about it in more detail.

:D

Rubybubbles
17-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Please remember that everything you buy from EBay, from me at Knutsford Childminding or take from free resources on this or other forums is copyrighted to the original owner.

This means that if you send them off to someone else, either as a favour or for money, you are breaking the law.

I have lots of information about copyright protection of documents on my website if you are interested in reading about it in more detail.

:D

:D you go girl

I agree about looking around on here though best resource you'll ever have!

NCMA and Bromley have loads of downloads avaible:thumbsup:

green puppy
17-06-2010, 08:13 PM
There are policies available on the bromley site and the ncma site has a good safeguarding one as guidence. Sarah's e books are perfect for every piece of paper work you need and information on lots of other stuff too. Definatly worth looking at her website first!