PDA

View Full Version : Save our Squirrels!

Spangles
13-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi

We saw a squirrel this morning so I've been looking for squirrel info on the web for my son and found this site - it's information especially for children and there's printouts and games and things on it too which are really, really good.

Printer and laminator at the ready!!!

http://www.saveoursquirrels.org.uk/red-squirrel-information/for-children

Any problems with the link please let me know.

angeldelight
13-12-2007, 04:10 PM
We get of them in our garden every day they eat the food that I put out for the birds ha

The children love them so thanks for the website Lorri

Angel xx

emler
13-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Thanks Lorri

We usually see at least one squirrel every day when we are out and about.

Emler x

Polly2
13-12-2007, 05:12 PM
great site

thanks

holly

miffy
13-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Thanks for that link Lorri

It's a lovely site

Miffy x

Minnie Minx
13-12-2007, 07:21 PM
thanks for the link lorri, i love squirrels i have a couple of cheeky ones that come into the garden, they even have their own food - it's so funny when they bury them in the lawn, they must remember them though as i've never had a sunflower grow in the garden lol. What isn't funny is when they scare my girl cat, they make such a racket lol

xxx
ps forgot to say i haven't seen a red squirrel since i lived in wales, they are so small and beautiful

Twinkles
13-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the link. We have squirrels in our garden and it drives our usually placid dog up the wall!! She goes crazy if she sees one and tears up the garden barking like mad. Obviously they are really dangerous and she's trying to protect us!!!:rolleyes:

deeb66
12-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Great site

Thanks

chubbymummy
12-01-2008, 06:38 PM
squirels we have loads in our garden every day

mini oak trees grow on our lawn from the acorns they have burried

we have a hazel nut tree and in august before we went on holiday it was full of nuts. i was going to pick them when we got back

......ok so you've guessed the little bliters ate them all while we were away..

kids love them though so it's not all bad, they are great to watch

nat1664
12-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the link

I must be the only one that dont get them in my garden :(

Mind you If I were a squirrel I wouldnt be in Essex!!

Nat

x

Trouble
13-01-2008, 11:02 PM
we see them on the way to school only had one in the garden, we have had a heron in the garden alot cant get rid of it, it keeps trying to eat the frogs!!!!!:eek: