PDA

View Full Version : Fathers day poem **update with pics**

It's a small world
16-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Does this sound ok???

Mindees made a card for daddy . Decorated front and have put a door on and when they open door there's a pic of Mindee. Putting a poem on the front and wondered if this sounded ok???

Open the door and you will find,
someone who loves you hiding inside.
They just wanted to say in their own special way
have a Happy Fathers Day

not very good with poems ( or crafts for that matter ) but they have been made by mindees and wanted something different .

Heres a pic of our fathers day cards....please remember Im not very good a crafts but mindees love them..the lo is my ds (2)

Mindee only 2 and 1 they have also done a crafty picture with lots of materials etc of daddy things IE: pics of cars, football (sports) themes etc.like a collage .might laminate them with a border too (seen this idea on here somewhere)

ORKSIE
16-06-2010, 12:56 PM
That is wonderful...shame ive done all mine or I would have nicked that idea...there is always next year:laughing: :laughing:

I love it:jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Mollymop
16-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Sounds lovely hunni x

charliegee
16-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Does this sound ok???

Mindees made a card for daddy . Decorated front and have put a door on and when they open door there's a pic of Mindee. Putting a poem on the front and wondered if this sounded ok???

Open the door and you will find,
someone who loves you hiding inside.
They just wanted to say in their own special way
have a Happy Fathers Day

not very good with poems ( or crafts for that matter ) but they have been made by mindees and wanted something different .

awww I think that is adorable! we did cards yesterday and will be doing with another mindee tomorrow but mine not as good as that - that is really cute - bet dad will be made up x

TammyN
16-06-2010, 05:57 PM
i love it, was going to do this idea myself but then dd came home from pre school with a card for her daddy, it was a painted england flag with lollisticks in a square shape, the poem inside said
"Here's a little beer mat,
to place your beer upon,
for when your watching football,
shouting England, come on!"
i thought it was so simple but right down dad's street so i copied for my mindee's. ive got some fun loving parents at the mo, i know they will like them!

It's a small world
16-06-2010, 06:21 PM
i love it, was going to do this idea myself but then dd came home from pre school with a card for her daddy, it was a painted england flag with lollisticks in a square shape, the poem inside said
"Here's a little beer mat,
to place your beer upon,
for when your watching football,
shouting England, come on!"
i thought it was so simple but right down dad's street so i copied for my mindee's. ive got some fun loving parents at the mo, i know they will like them!

that's a lovely idea .shame I've only got Mindee a couple hours tomorrow morning. Not got time to do it and glue it with her etc. Maybe next year and use dads fav team .

It's a small world
16-06-2010, 08:02 PM
They are simple but personal...:blush: hope daddys like them :blush:

karen m
16-06-2010, 08:40 PM
really loverly,shame i did mine today

LittleStar's
16-06-2010, 08:42 PM
They are gorgeous xx

miffy
16-06-2010, 08:45 PM
They look lovely Kerrie

Miffy xx

TammyN
17-06-2010, 06:47 AM
i did begin collecting the doors for this idea, think it was ur's originally few weeks back. couldn't find it again so give up and done something else (see earlier thread) :blush: now i wish i'd searched they look fab and so personal :clapping: i love pictures that are children's work, might let mindee do one tomorrow, she only does few hours on fridays.

Tammy xx

ORKSIE
17-06-2010, 06:50 AM
the pics are brill

I am gonna collect doors from now on:jump for joy:

nokidshere
17-06-2010, 06:52 AM
They are fantastic - dad will love them x

angeldelight
17-06-2010, 07:04 AM
They are brilliant Kerri

Well done

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

sandy64
17-06-2010, 07:17 AM
there really good daddy will love them:)

Blue Boy
18-06-2010, 06:48 AM
What a great idea:thumbsup: I would be really bowled over if my kids did one for me:)