PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to make a brochure.......

Minstrel
15-06-2010, 06:19 PM
To give/send out to prospective parents.

I've the basics such as a brief intro to me, things we do, places we go, fees and what my service does/ does not include.

What would you all put in yours?

If you had to let a parent know one thing it would be......

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! :thumbsup:

beccas
15-06-2010, 06:27 PM
i did some on vista got 25 free :clapping: i out a bit about me, my fees what i offer etc and contact numbers website

loocyloo
15-06-2010, 06:33 PM
i have an a4 sheet, folded in 3rds.

bit about me and what i offer-activities/policies etc, contact details !, weeks sample menu and fees.

happy to send you a copy if you PM me!

x

Minstrel
15-06-2010, 06:37 PM
i did some on vista got 25 free :clapping: i out a bit about me, my fees what i offer etc and contact numbers website

This is what prompted me! I got my 'free' offer e-mail and thought it was a good idea!

Are they good quality?

Minstrel
15-06-2010, 06:38 PM
i have an a4 sheet, folded in 3rds.

bit about me and what i offer-activities/policies etc, contact details !, weeks sample menu and fees.

happy to send you a copy if you PM me!

x

Thanks- would be lovely to see what you have put in it as i am clueless!

mamasheshe
15-06-2010, 06:41 PM
typical day?? sounds like a great idea :thumbsup:

Minstrel
15-06-2010, 06:57 PM
typical day?? sounds like a great idea :thumbsup:

Thats a good one thanks :thumbsup:

grindal
15-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Its a good idea. I always give prospective parents a copy of mine when they come and visit. I would not post one out as I would want them to see me and the children I look after here though.

sillysausage
15-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Mine is an A5 booklet made with 2 sheets of A4. I include details of me and my family, what I offer, what's not included, my experience and qualifications, the sort of activities available, regular visits and types of outings we do plus a few photos (children are not identifiable)

angeldelight
16-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Sounds great

Good luck with it

Angel xx

The Juggler
16-06-2010, 01:12 PM
:thumbsup: great idea Minstrel.

Minstrel
16-06-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm stuck on how to phrase a couple of things. I wonder of anyone could help.....?

Firstly i have put that fees are inclusive of meals drinks and snacks. But i want to clarify that this does not include puried foods for LO's who are weaning.... Its supposed to be a bullet ppoint but is taking me three lines to explain what i mean... any ideas how to phrase this in a short and concise way?

Secondly.... under the subject of activities i have mentioned that 'we use the local children's centre often and meet with other mums and minders to socalise'- Does this sound like i doss about? lol

And lastly I have been a bit non specific with certain info because they are things which might change or i think are too personal but i wonder if it makes me sound a bit distant. I haven't said my age. I have said i live with my husband XXX and our three children (well will be in september!) but no kids names or ages or schools they attend. I have public liabililty ins. but not said the company (in case i change) ..... do you think i should give them more about myself?

Thanks for any comments and suggestions!

beccas
16-06-2010, 05:45 PM
i would say at bottom baby food not provided...

about activities just put you attend toddler groups and childminder groups.

i have not put about my family just me and my sister who works for me and a few qualiofications i have. but dont worry it will be fine..

the vista print ones are really good and professional looking