PDA

View Full Version : DHC UNIT 5-question about E5, E6

kavics17
15-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi,
I'm doing Unit 5 with MNT and I'm really stuck on word count. I think the reason I am over it as they ask me to describe 9 activities/experienced in E5 and identifying the learning for each of these activities in E6. The 2 questions together takes up a 1500 words which is way too much. I read the Cache guidance which says 3 different activities for E5 and E6, contacted MNT and they adament that it should be 9 for each questions. Pls someone help me, I can't cut my word count more than this! Who is right?

Pipsqueak
15-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Do a table outlining the activity and reference it to an appendix:D which is linked to each activity:D

bandlady
15-06-2010, 11:30 AM
I have just looked in the handbook and it says 3 activities for E5 and E6 says identify the learning from activities in E5. Why do you not contact CACHE and ask them because I am doing this distant learning and I will only answer what it says in the handbook. Let me know if you find out anything.

Good luck

Denise

kavics17
15-06-2010, 01:53 PM
I called Cache (thanks for advice) but there are no tutors available there to help me, I need to go through MNT. I called MNT back but the tutor is not in until tomorrow so I'm stuck. I might do the table with referencing to appendix but the thing is that I don't think you need to draw up 9 activities, it says only 3! I'm getting fed up:(