PDA

View Full Version : sainsburys active kid vochers

lou lou
15-06-2010, 08:45 AM
hi i dont know if it is to late but does anyone want any active kids vouchers i have been just given some i have about fifty shame to just throw them away so if anyone wants them let me know and i can post them to you

pinky33
15-06-2010, 08:50 AM
Would love them please x x

lou lou
15-06-2010, 08:53 AM
ok will post them to you, how do i get your address not sure what i do on here

lou lou
15-06-2010, 08:57 AM
ok sorted have got your address will put them in the post for you

pinky33
16-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Just want to send the biggest of thankyou's to you the vouchers arrived safely and the children were so excited. We now have enough for our seesaw :) xxx

SammyM
16-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi, how do you go about registering with sainsburys for these?? Realise I'm too late for this year but def want to for next. I've been dutifully sending ours to school each week only to be told they are being sent to a school in Romania (not that I begrudge them having it, but it would have been nice to have been asked!)

lou lou
16-06-2010, 01:41 PM
thats ok glad they arrived safely and you managed to get what you want and i hope the children enjoy the see-saw.

PixiePetal
16-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Hi, how do you go about registering with sainsburys for these?? Realise I'm too late for this year but def want to for next. I've been dutifully sending ours to school each week only to be told they are being sent to a school in Romania (not that I begrudge them having it, but it would have been nice to have been asked!)

Sainsburys were not registering new collectors this year - bit of a to do about it and I complained. Have been sending mine to another CM from the forum but hope they will register me for next year.