PDA

View Full Version : New Kid On The Block

Scott
15-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Hi ya my name is Scott or (king Julian when with the little people) and I am a newly registered child minder with Ofsted and also a member and fully insured though N.C.M.A Based in Oswestry North Shropshire.
I have only just started and have been training very hard for the last 8 months to provide a safe, caring, comfortable, clean, fun and educational environment indoors and out even with our own stage and disco lights for story times and shows. Healthy diets and flexible to your child's requirements.
I am a father of two sons 2year old James and 10 years old Tom, I am married to Mrs H, Queen Tiggy our family cat and two very young kitten.
Our time will be spent visiting Child minder groups, our local farm and various other activities in the surrounding area, working to a preplanned Program’s moulded around the children’s requirements.
I have lots of standards to adhere to which I will show you when we meet
I have my own standard rule which can be moulded to your child requirement were possible available currently Monday – Friday 0700-1900 Weekends to TBA and Over night care also available (design for emergency care only).
School drop of and pick ups,

If any body has any advise for me i very much look forward to hearing from you.