PDA

View Full Version : MM INSURANCE

It's a small world
14-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Just registering with MM for this year and its asking me :

Maximum number of children I mind each day

Sorry if being dumb but will this include my ds's and also do i just put maximum but may not have all at same time iyswim ie: 3 u5 in day then 3 u8 and 1 over 8 after school??

Sorry sorting out all paperwork and spending money on renewing everything minds all over the show..:panic:

Also which of their forms do you use??

ChocolateChip
14-06-2010, 09:54 PM
I would put down more than you think as over 8's don't count in your numbers, on occasion I've actually taken 8 mindees plus my own 3 to school- good job it's just down the road, lol!
Your own don't count in that by the way, but if your not sure ring them, they're very friendly and helpful, think the max you can have is 10.

As regards paperwork I bought their package when I first started which included the insurance, fire blanket and a big folder of forms. I have used nearly all of them except the monthly planner, and the financial sheets but that's only because I'm not very organized on that kind of thing. I have made my own attendance sheets now, one per child rather than all on one sheet but I still use all the other forms and have ordered replacements as needed as I find them very thorough.

Chell
15-06-2010, 07:09 AM
I only use their contracts and accident/incident forms. I don't see the need for any of the other paperwork, I've found everything online and adapted it to suit my needs.