PDA

View Full Version : Termination of contract help

donnadoo2004200
14-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Hi, can anyone help? I want to give notice to one of my parents, she continues to not bring her child or late all the time. I have given her lots of notices but it has still continued. She never pays on time if at all most weeks, which I have also told her about. She then just turns up on my door whenever she feels like even not on a contracted day expecting me to take her child. She told me Fri she would bring her child 6am today, I got up especially at 4.30am to be ready for her and yet again a no show and wont answer the phone. I am really cross with her and would like to give notice as I have had enough, the problem is I dont know where to start with the letter, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Minstrel
14-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Dear XXXX

Please accept this letter as written notice of termination to end our contract. I give you 4 weeks notice as per our contract and so my last day of caring for XX will be XXXX. All fees must also be paid by this date.

Thank you for letting me share in the care of XXX.

Kind Regards

XXX

The Juggler
14-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Dear XXXX

Please accept this letter as written notice of termination to end our contract. I give you 4 weeks notice as per our contract and so my last day of caring for XX will be XXXX. All fees must also be paid by this date.

Thank you for letting me share in the care of XXX.

Kind Regards

XXX

Perfect letter Minstrel. Then, hand deliver it to her house to ensure she can't say it didn't arrive. Poor you. Hope she's settled up for hours used.