PDA

View Full Version : Cardboard Playhouses or Castles

celdemorg
14-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Does anyone have any of these, just thought it would be nice to have one in the house on a rainy day, or even when it's nice outside.

I do have a wooden playhouse, but I've just noticed them on-line and wondered if anyone has one and are they any good. If so, where is the best place to get one do you think?

Thanks v much

xxxx

Hebs
14-06-2010, 10:01 AM
i'd like one but my mindees would trash it :laughing:

celdemorg
14-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Well I thought about them trashing it, but they've got one at Playgroup and I thought that must take some bashing from all of the children there, so I thought it must be able to withstand 3 little ones - well hopefully:laughing:

miss mopple
14-06-2010, 10:24 AM
I had a cardboard rocket last year and it was brilliant :thumbsup: Took a real hammering but they are really sturdy and it was fine. Kids loved it!

Roseolivia
14-06-2010, 11:19 AM
I had a caedboard rocket last year too and mindees and Rose loved it. We had it up for ages and they did look after it.

beccas
14-06-2010, 12:15 PM
i have acquirred 2 one for me and one for funfunfun but have seen them on ebay for £15 including postage....:clapping: they are quite sturdy so i have been told and fold up to put away

madredann
14-06-2010, 12:19 PM
I had the igloo for winter but hard to keep it together it kept popping apart so wouldnt recommend it, the others might be stronger by their design

mama2three
14-06-2010, 01:08 PM
I got a cardboard castle from home bargains a few weeks ago for £7. tbh i only expected it to last a few days , but it fit in with the planning for that time.....and its still up !
Its not as big as the ones you paint yourself , but big enough for 3 littlies!