PDA

View Full Version : Variation

AliceK
14-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Hi
Just wanted to share my good news. I have just been on the phone to Ofsted chasing up a variation request I put in. After being put through to a regulatory officer who gave me a bit of a grilling I have been granted my variation :D . I'm so relieved.

xxxxx

sarah707
14-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Well done you! :D

Twinklestars
14-06-2010, 12:19 PM
well done, i have just applied for one but am not too hopeful at getting it but thought it was worth a shot. how long have you been waiting?

AliceK
14-06-2010, 01:41 PM
well done, i have just applied for one but am not too hopeful at getting it but thought it was worth a shot. how long have you been waiting?

I e-mailed it to them 3 weeks ago. When I chased them this morning they said it is usually done within 2 weeks but they've got a backlog.

Good luck with yours :thumbsup:

xxxx

ChocolateChip
14-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Well done Alice!

I actually got given mine over the phone last month- I had rung for an emergency variation for one day, and decided to ask the officer on the phone what my chances would be of getting it for 4 days a week and she did it there and then! :eek:
Couldn't believe my luck, but she said she was happy with my explanations and there was no point her doing a certificate for one day and having to do it all again next month- someone at Ofsted has had a common sense transplant! :laughing:

Good luck with yours, Hayley :thumbsup: