PDA

View Full Version : mucked hols up!

candy cat
14-06-2010, 08:41 AM
I have been really silly......In my contract and everywhere ie fee page I state my hols are not charged,but theirs are.

Parents requested a holiday form and didn't have one left so borrowed friends....didn't read so a paragrapgh basically says I will only charge half!!!

What shall i say?do? Shall I tell them I mucked up and will only charge half for the two days taken or carry on half fees???

Normally so organised!!

aly
14-06-2010, 08:44 AM
get one printed up asap and give to mum and explain

x

hollyoaksmad
14-06-2010, 09:00 AM
do you have to have holiday forms i did not think of this?

aly
14-06-2010, 09:24 AM
no you dont have to have them

sonia ann
14-06-2010, 09:39 AM

i just ask for written confirmation of parents holidays with at least 4 weeks notice....(or full fees will apply)

candy cat
14-06-2010, 01:13 PM
no you don't need hol forms...normally just have simple date form for them and for me,but ran out hence made this mistake!! will just write in communication book from now on!!!!ha!!

I have now copied contract and fee page and told them I will refund 2 days,but then it is full fees.......moral of this story is check and double check paperwork as parents will always use it to their advantage!! he he:rolleyes:

The Juggler
14-06-2010, 01:27 PM
whoops, I would have told them and given them option to pay full now or pay half instead when you go away.

after all they signed a contract agreeing to pay full. It's an easy mistake to make and am sure they'd understand you had borrowed the form.:)

Blue Boy
14-06-2010, 04:00 PM
You don't need forms as long as you give the notice period stated in your contract that is fine.

miffy
14-06-2010, 04:59 PM
I would just be honest and explain what's happened.

As long as the contract says full fee then that's fine and you should charge it.

Miffy xx