PDA

View Full Version : Starting my course on weds!

Fraggle1
13-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Just thought I'd post as I'm starting my ICP course on weds, then between then and 14th August I've got First Aid, Food Hygiene, Safeguarding and Introduction to EYFS...really looking forward to it all. The women on the briefing session said not to fill out the application forms until I've nearly finished everything - is that what everyone else has done?? xx:)

gemival
14-06-2010, 07:12 PM
hi
I have also been told not to fill the forms in till nearly completed course but i know a couple of people on my first aid where just waiting to pass that then sending application off, personally i gonna wait till the end which in my case is mid august then hopefully i will know everything i need to know.
Hope that helps in some small way.
Gemma x

singlewiththree
15-06-2010, 05:59 AM
I was told the same but I sent it in as soon as I had done my first aid to try and speed it up a bit. I started the course in Sept and was registered by Dec.

gemival
16-06-2010, 09:20 PM
not sure if to send or not now i have completed my first aid started my icp doing my intro to eyfs this sat and then everthing else in next few weeks,
i have started my policies but have a few jobs left to do on house maybe i should wait till my house ready.
i just really want to get registered asap
Gemma x x

Fraggle1
17-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Hiya!
I think I am gonna wait til I feel 'right' to send everything off... I couldn't make the first aid so mine isn't until August anyway. :) xx

gemival
17-06-2010, 08:32 PM
it not that long till august when you think about it :)