PDA

View Full Version : easy father days activity

sweets
13-06-2010, 08:06 PM
i'm doing crafts this week at toddlers and need to come up with a simple fathers day craft/card for all ages.

ive been looking at websites but everything seems a bit complicated for littlies.

anyone got any suggestions?

please :)

grindal
13-06-2010, 08:23 PM
I made cress head dads last year. Just planted cress seeds in a yog pot and stuck a pic of dad on the front. We also stuck arms and legs on for older ones!

berkschick
13-06-2010, 08:26 PM
How about book marks? All you need is to cut card into strips and let the kids decorate.

sweets
13-06-2010, 09:00 PM
How about book marks? All you need is to cut card into strips and let the kids decorate.

thats a good idea but i think i did that with them last year! lol.

its got to be something really simple that all ages can do, 12mnths upwards.

angiemog
13-06-2010, 09:04 PM
I did an a4 piece of card with handprints I let them decorate it. At toddlers you might want to let them decorate it it first then add handprints. I also did a photo with 1 handprint for another dad. I didn't use a handprint poem as I used that for mothers day. I just printed For my daddy at the top. they turned out really nice. x

Trouble
13-06-2010, 10:11 PM
when there done laminate them and use them as a amouse mat
:D

Monkey1
14-06-2010, 03:30 AM

Brilliant!:thumbsup: :clapping:

christine e
14-06-2010, 05:31 AM

Know what I am doing now!

Thanks

Cx

Tam's Tribe
14-06-2010, 06:40 AM
I am doing a DAD Cut Out CARD I got from Chell :thumbsup: which the kids decorate with crayons and glitter and all sorts of other messy stuff :panic: as well as KEYRINGS for the Dad's . . . on one side a pic of the LOs and the other side I am going to scan one of their drawings . . . its a busy busy week!!

miffy
14-06-2010, 06:56 AM
I am doing a DAD Cut Out CARD I got from Chell :thumbsup: which the kids decorate with crayons and glitter and all sorts of other messy stuff :panic: as well as KEYRINGS for the Dad's . . . on one side a pic of the LOs and the other side I am going to scan one of their drawings . . . its a busy busy week!!

Just cut out some "dad" cards this morning.

We're doing key rings too but from shrinkles

Miffy xx

sweets
14-06-2010, 08:14 AM
ive decided im going to do a card heart with some string or ribbon the top and let the kids decorate it and write on the back

daddy please hang this up at work or in the car then you can think of me always, lots of love xxxxx

do you think that will be ok?