PDA

View Full Version : Help needed on Easter/Spring garden!!!

cathchad
28-03-2008, 02:38 PM
Hi,
I am wanting to make an Easter/Spring garden this half term...i get these ideas in my head and then never know where to start..
has anyone ever made one of these?:)
Any ideas greatly recieved.xxx

Monkey1
28-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Do you mean a display or an actual garden?....sorry i'm blonde, it takes me a while!:D

cathchad
28-03-2008, 04:35 PM
like a mini garden,so yes you could say a display, with spring/easter theme, not too sure but think the easter ones consist of rocks and a cross etc.
I am now blonde too.....not natural...but blonde in every sense just the same.xxx:clapping:

Twinkles
28-03-2008, 05:59 PM
We made them when my kids were little. Just use bits of grass, flowers etc. You can use a small mirror for a pond ( safety glass of course ) and find some little ducks from the toy farm to swim on it. Depending on how 'religious' you want to make it you could make a little cross - or three - out of twigs. You could make a tomb from small rocks. As I said it depends on where you want to go with this.
If you didn't want to do the religious theme you could stick to flowers, pond and maybe a garden swing from twigs. A little path from gravel. Maybe a tree or two from twigs and tissue paper.
Have fun.

miffy
31-03-2008, 06:52 AM
That sounds lovely Twinkles - thanks for the ideas

miffy xx