PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies with Claire's Childminding Services, Murieston, Livingston

claireLouise
13-06-2010, 11:45 AM
My name is Claire and Im a registered childminder in the Murieston area of Livingston; I collect from Williamston Nursery and Primary School.

I have 5 vacancies available from August and can offer full time/part time places and also after school care. I offer a friendly, safe and homely environment for your child, we do lots of activities, trips to the park, toddler groups and my own son and daughter love having lots of friends to play with.

I have had a very good first care commission inspection and was awarded an excellent grades including 4, 5 and 6s. I have completed many courses including first aid, child protection, food and hygiene and various child development courses.

I have previously been a working mother using a variety of childcare providers, so understand all the stresses involved of finding the right childcare and hope to make the transition as easy as possible.

Please contact myself through the forum or by e-mail CLAIRE.L.DUFF@SKY.COM if you want to discuss your childcare requirements further:)

Kind Regards

Claire