PDA

View Full Version : I am soooooooo FAT!!

Banana
28-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Just had to write it down so i'd admit it to myself!!

My hoodia I have been rubbish at taking! Still got some left.

I have binged this week on crap from feeling so low, and I can feel the weight that I have put back on. I am disgusted with myself. I am now going to be fat forever,I give up trying :(

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! !!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

littlestar
28-03-2008, 02:36 PM
big hugs for you xxx

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 03:33 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I AM MUCH FATTER

SO HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER KNOWING THAT

IM FED UP SO DONT EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY WEIGHT TODAY IM JUST SO RUBBISH AT TRYING TO DIET I NEED ONE OF YOU TO COME AND KICK MY ASS

I KNOW IM SHOUTING BUT IM WRITING IT IN CAPITALS SO YOU NOTICE IT HA

XX

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 03:39 PM
oh stop it ladies, both of you are a little over weight, that's all. Lana you will lose weight again but it will be when you're feeling better in yourself.

Gerty Gasbag you just need to stop eating marks and sparks mini eggs lol and eat fruit instead.

Tbh with you both my diet has gone way out of the window since finishing work, this week i've had a bag of jelly beans, easter eggs, fizzy pop, cakes and i know i've put weight on.

But we can do it, how about next week, we all have salad with our tea and cut out sugary foods. If we can do it for even one week we will feel better about ourselves :)

xxx

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Ok I will start on Monday and this time I am going to do it

I really need to do this for the summer and the closer we get to it the more I eat for some reason

I think that im thinking ive done rubbish now so whats the point but if i start now even if I only lost a stone for the end of May that would be better than puting on an extra stone

Ok Theresa we will do this togeher

I can do it
I can do it
I can do it
I can do it

I will have to keep telling myself that

xx

Monkey1
28-03-2008, 03:44 PM
If it makes you feel better Lana look what i had this morning!:blush: :blush:

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 03:46 PM
You're on angel, tomorrow i'll buy salad and chicken and from Monday morning all sugary foods and drinks are out!!!!

xxx

crazybones
28-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Go girls, I am right behind you. I have put on 2 stone since October :( got lovely holiday in Spain to look forward too and all my clothes are not going to fit and cant afford to buy new ones. I really need to get my big bum into gear and stop moaning about it and actually do something about it

Banana
28-03-2008, 03:49 PM
lol Monkey!!

Theresa, Angel,

nothing would make me happier than to start again on monday,,,, but it never works does it. :angry:

New slimming world class has just opened up a 5 min walk from me on a monday- I really think I should go, but I hate walking back into class after all this time and knowing the scales are going to scream at me!!

x

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Go girls, I am right behind you. I have put on 2 stone since October :( got lovely holiday in Spain to look forward too and all my clothes are not going to fit and cant afford to buy new ones. I really need to get my big bum into gear and stop moaning about it and actually do something about it

Join us on our healthy eating week annie, the more the merrier and hopefully it will give us all the kick start that we need.

xxx

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 03:51 PM
lol Monkey!!

Theresa, Angel,

nothing would make me happier than to start again on monday,,,, but it never works does it. :angry:

New slimming world class has just opened up a 5 min walk from me on a monday- I really think I should go, but I hate walking back into class after all this time and knowing the scales are going to scream at me!!

x

They won't scream at you, they'll whisper gently in your ear that you are not fat, just a bit overweight.

xxx
ps i'll be honest with you lana when i saw you at the meet i commented to the others on what a lovely figure you had. So please don't stress about your weight hun, i'd love to have your figure :)

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Ok who wants to bet me that I will have lost a decent amount of weight by the end of May? Or sponser
I mean more than half a stone

Does anyone want to sponser me a fiver or something and I will do the same for that person or even a tenner ?

I need to prove to someone I can do this

PLEASE HELP !

IDEAS WANTED / NEEDED

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Ok who wants to bet me that I will have lost a decent amount of weight by the end of May? Or sponser
I mean more than half a stone

Does anyone want to sponser me a fiver or something and I will do the same for that person or even a tenner ?

I need to prove to someone I can do this

PLEASE HELP !

IDEAS WANTED / NEEDED

Angel xx

oh angel i would but hun i know you and it wouldn't work!!!! you need to do this for yourself. To be honest i think that maybe a group would help you as i think you need someone to lose weight with (someone who lives local). Also have you thought about doing some exercise, motorcise is meant to be brill and it shouldn't hurt your leg as it's all done with power assisted machines :)

xxx

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 03:54 PM
I have done so many groups in the past I know that is not going to work

I will start Monday

Watch this space

xx

Pudding Girl
28-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Come on ladies, you know you have the strength to do this, if I can do it anyone can!

there's lots of people here to support you all, and I am doing SW so if anyone needs a natter about it, pm me :) and we can swop ideas etc, I am aldo a member of a (unooficial) SW forum, won't post the address here as probably against the rules lol! but there is LOADs of helop out there for you all, and you will feel so much better this summer and be able to wear pretty flirty little tops etc ( apart from T who is flirt enough ;) )

YOU CAN DO IT< I HAVE FAITH IN YOU

:clapping: :clapping:

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 03:57 PM
We can do it, i know why don't we meet up every 4 weeks (i'll get the train down to brum), we'll weigh ourselves in boots and have our own little group. We can go for lunch (salad of course ;) ) and we'll get exercise from walking around the town :D :D

xxx

Banana
28-03-2008, 03:58 PM
They won't scream at you, they'll whisper gently in your ear that you are not fat, just a bit overweight.

xxx
ps i'll be honest with you lana when i saw you at the meet i commented to the others on what a lovely figure you had. So please don't stress about your weight hun, i'd love to have your figure :)

Thanks Theresa.

Thats nice. But You know when you arent happy in yourself! I need to get a pic of me when I was a size 12 on the forum. And then you would see the before and after, its soooo sad and the annoying thing is there are only 3 dress sizes in it - but i cant do it...... I cant get down.

Slimming world or sinning world as it would be to me... its gonna have to be!!

Angel, do you think sponsorship would really work??

xx

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Come on ladies, you know you have the strength to do this, if I can do it anyone can!

there's lots of people here to support you all, and I am doing SW so if anyone needs a natter about it, pm me :) and we can swop ideas etc, I am aldo a member of a (unooficial) SW forum, won't post the address here as probably against the rules lol! but there is LOADs of helop out there for you all, and you will feel so much better this summer and be able to wear pretty flirty little tops etc ( apart from T who is flirt enough ;) )

YOU CAN DO IT< I HAVE FAITH IN YOU

:clapping: :clapping:

Only with K and mr hunky monkey (he's lovely) but luckily monkey knows i'm only teasing :D :D

xxx

Pudding Girl
28-03-2008, 04:00 PM
so you aren't teasing with K then ? :p

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 04:01 PM
God knows Lana

Do you want to sponsor me and I will sponsor you ?

The only thing I know is that I will feel really really stupid if I let you down and myself because I will be also breaking a promise

So maybe it could work

What do you think ?

xx

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 04:03 PM
so you aren't teasing with K then ? :p

hahahaha that would be telling ;) ;)

xxx

miffy
28-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Oh dear ladies I have sat and read through all your posts whilst I am eating a kitkat - sorry :blush:

I am a rubbish dieter too so can't advise - I try and maybe I increase the fruit (I do like fruit) for a bit but I never actually seem to manage to give up the chocolate too!

That means I end up eating more food - see I'm rubbish

I wish you all loads of luck

miffy xx

Banana
28-03-2008, 04:04 PM
The thing is......... I wont feel motivated for the sake of a fiver or tenner - I sound so ungreatful dont I! I dont mean it like that though

My mum has even offered me £150 to buy a load of summer clothes if I lose a stone or two, i just dont think it would work for me :(

xx

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 04:05 PM
God knows Lana

Do you want to sponsor me and I will sponsor you ?

The only thing I know is that I will feel really really stupid if I let you down and myself because I will be also breaking a promise

So maybe it could work

What do you think ?

xx

Angel if you think it would work then of course i'll sponsor you (i'd do anything to help you lose weight) but like i say i think i know you pretty well now and i know that if it doesn't work then you will feel very guilty cause you're a lovely woman and you would feel that you let yourself and your sponsor down. How about trying next week first and then think about it.

xxxx

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Hubby said he would give me £100

Just that if its someone here I know I wont let you down I would feel really stupid if I did

Think of something someone ha

xx

crazybones
28-03-2008, 04:10 PM
I dont understand why I cant do it. I was 17 stone and lost just under 6 stone. I felt amazing the best feeling in the world was when my friend came back to visit after emigrating to Canada after 3 years and walked straight past me. He thought I was someones new girlfriend. Then I had William and 3 stone later here I am about to touch 14 stone. There I have said it. I have admitted it to myself and to you lot. Monday is the day. I am in.

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah Annie I am the same

I lost lots of weight few years ago then got ill with my bad leg and in so much pain that I stuffed myself silly and im still doing it now

I felt such a different person being slim

Oh I want to be SLIM

What have you started Lana hahaha

xx

Banana
28-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Well after being at 14 4 for ages....

i am after weighing myself this morning 14st 10.

Im not lying when I say I have felt it this week. I havent stopped eating!! and im so bloated because of it!

I feel sick with myself. I dont even think my scales are right!! I think im heavier than this!

x

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Yeah Annie I am the same

I lost lots of weight few years ago then got ill with my bad leg and in so much pain that I stuffed myself silly and im still doing it now

I felt such a different person being slim

Oh I want to be SLIM

What have you started Lana hahaha

xx

Well from monday morning gerty you will only be eating fruit/veg and no sugary foods, you can do it, even if it means locking away the bad food!!!

xxx

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 04:16 PM
That is the problem here

We hate being fat but because of it we tend to eat more then hate ourselves - get upset - get depressed - then we dont want to go out - just want to slop around in the house - eating more food and more chocolate

This is not good for us

We need to get motivated

Angel xx

Monkey1
28-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Only with K and mr hunky monkey (he's lovely) but luckily monkey knows i'm only teasing :D :D

xxx

Are you giving me a run for my money Theresa? He has already said he cant wait to meet you at the xmas do after i told him everything you said!!!!:D

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Is he coming to the xmas meeting then?

Hey maybe this is the motivation we all need

Hunky Monkey is going to be seeing us all for the first time - we want to impress him

xxx

Banana
28-03-2008, 04:19 PM
That is the problem here

We hate being fat but because of it we tend to eat more then hate ourselves - get upset - get depressed - then we dont want to go out - just want to slop around in the house - eating more food and more chocolateThis is not good for us

We need to get motivated

Angel xx

I hate staying in on a weekend evening but would rather do this than put myself through the torment of trying to find something to wear and cry about it and then get all hot and flustered from being in such a flap about how I look! or is this just me?
x

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 04:20 PM
ooooooo hunky monkey is all the motivation a gal needs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you know i'm only teasing monkey, although i'm still waiting for the hunky monkey 2008 calender :D :D :D

xxx

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Yep I know what you mean

God I do not want to wear my coat in the summer mths AGAIN to hide my fat when of course it does nothing of the sort only makes me hot and miserable

Looks like we are going to have to do some serious thinking and working hard at our diet come Monday morning

xxx

Monkey1
28-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Is he coming to the xmas meeting then?

Hey maybe this is the motivation we all need

Hunky Monkey is going to be seeing us all for the first time - we want to impress him

xxx

LOL!!!!!!! he is bringing me saying hello to everyone and then i told him he has to bu**er off!:D I think he just wants to ake sure i'm not meeting a man or a bunch of nutters who i met in a chat room.....oh but wait....i am!!!:laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Oh we might not want to let him go though Monkey haha

xx

Monkey1
28-03-2008, 04:22 PM
ooooooo hunky monkey is all the motivation a gal needs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: you know i'm only teasing monkey, although i'm still waiting for the hunky monkey 2008 calender :D :D :D

xxx

That will be in jan 2009 then!:laughing:

manjay
28-03-2008, 04:34 PM
I think Mr Cheeky Rascal is coming with me too!

Why don't you post your before and after pics Lana. I think that really helped me when I did that on here. I still thought i was fat even then but when I look back at the pics now I am positively waif like compared to now. It also doesn't really matter what the scales say, it's how you feel that's important.

Hope you all get some motivation from somewhere

amanda xx

ruby
28-03-2008, 04:54 PM
I am in if you ladies don't mind
I only seem to be putting it on at the moment weigh Wednesday and gained another 1lb.

going on holiday soon and really need to loose the weigh .

cathy

Minnie Minx
28-03-2008, 05:04 PM
I am in if you ladies don't mind
I only seem to be putting it on at the moment weigh Wednesday and gained another 1lb.

going on holiday soon and really need to loose the weigh .

cathy

welcome aboard cathy, good luck everyone and here's to losing at least 1lb next week :clapping:

xxx

deeb66
28-03-2008, 05:06 PM
I will definately sponser anyone who wants to do it!

If I can do it ladies I know you can!

Talk to yourself all over the weekend and psych yourselves up and get ready to start on Monday morning.

I just dreaded the thought of being big during the summer as I end up being uncomfortable and miserable! and as we all now the summer is not too far in the distance now!

I know you can all do it!

ajs
28-03-2008, 05:22 PM
can i just say lana and i know this won't make a scrap of difference to how you feel

but when we met
i thought and still do that you are a stunningly beautiful lady who carries a little bit of weight on her but carries it very well.

i know it's how you feel in yourself and i know i am the same and can't stop eating chocoalte and biscuits but sometimes your own impression of yourself is miles off what others see.

maybe the feelings you've been having are more down to feeling depressed than any thing else
so mummy mandy suggests you get an appointment to the dr and get the depression sorted and when you're feeling better your weight just won't matter as much

take care

m xxxx

Banana
28-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Mandy - you are so sweet. Thank you.

I think all my 'low feelings' are being caused by my weight. Its at the back of everything, but I have put at least half a stone on since the meet... thats not good! If I could lose the weight I would be happy I think.

If I can find a before pic Amanda I will get it put on - the trouble is all my size 12 pics arent on digital, thay are all proper photos.... i must have one somewhere! Wonder if I could scan one?

x

carolinel
28-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Lana, I've put on about 2 stone since our meet. I rejoined sw last night and was absolutely horrified - 14stone 6lbs.:eek: :eek: :eek:

I know just how you feel about going out, I'd rather stay in as I can never find anything to wear and just feel self conscious and uncomfortable.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, you've certainly got plenty of support!!

xx

angeldelight
28-03-2008, 07:20 PM
You are like me though Caroline because we have both been ill we comfort eat

Hope you are feeling ok anyway will message you over the weekend

Love Angel xx

Banana
28-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Lana, I've put on about 2 stone since our meet. I rejoined sw last night and was absolutely horrified - 14stone 6lbs.:eek: :eek: :eek:

I know just how you feel about going out, I'd rather stay in as I can never find anything to wear and just feel self conscious and uncomfortable.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, you've certainly got plenty of support!!

xx

At least you had the courage to go Caroline!!!! Well done!!

I think I am going to go on Monday!

If I dont I will spend another week eating crap!

xx

crazybones
29-03-2008, 06:52 PM
Ok ladies, I have been to Tesco and stocked up today ready for Monday. I have even got the treadmill out from under the bed so I hope you are all still up for it. :thumbsup:

manjay
29-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Ok ladies, I have been to Tesco and stocked up today ready for Monday. I have even got the treadmill out from under the bed so I hope you are all still up for it. :thumbsup:

Have you posted a picture yet? Obviously in the very password protected area of the fatties section;)

amanda xx

crazybones
29-03-2008, 07:58 PM
I havent posted a pic. I am one of those fatties who avoid the camera but in the morning I will get hubby to take one (after shower, hair and teeth done :eek: ) and then post it. I trust you all to be kind. :D

buildingblocks
30-03-2008, 06:18 AM
LOL!!!!!!! he is bringing me saying hello to everyone and then i told him he has to bu**er off!:D I think he just wants to ake sure i'm not meeting a man or a bunch of nutters who i met in a chat room.....oh but wait....i am!!!:laughing: :laughing:

Oh let him stay if I come then my hubby wil be coming so he can be company for him (and I shan't feel so guilty)

Mollymop
30-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Oh Lana! I have seen some pics of you and you don't look fat! Honest.

flora
30-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Glad I read this thread.
I passed over it and now I'm glad.
I feel so much better knowing I am not the only one who eats when they are happy, sad, bored, etc etc.

I am nearly 6ft, but i am nearly 5 stone overweight. Most people have no idea I am so heavy, thank God :blush:

But it's what Lana said, you have to be happy in your skin. I am never gonna b a size 12, I would settle happily for a size 18 :blush: I do start, but I always seem to find an excuse to stop, how pathetic is that???

I know it's gonna catch up with me a some stage, I have no health probs now, but being this fat 10/20 yrs from now who knows???

So Monday it is then.

Good luck all of you. I will be sending you all lots of positivity and hopefully we can support each other through this.

We seem to do such a good job in other areas of the forum, don't see why this should be any different.

Ps I don't have any recent photos, for obvious reasons I avoid the camera. If you insist I will get hubby to oblige :eek:

crazybones
30-03-2008, 07:33 PM
Glad I read this thread.
I passed over it and now I'm glad.
I feel so much better knowing I am not the only one who eats when they are happy, sad, bored, etc etc.

I am nearly 6ft, but i am nearly 5 stone overweight. Most people have no idea I am so heavy, thank God :blush:

But it's what Lana said, you have to be happy in your skin. I am never gonna b a size 12, I would settle happily for a size 18 :blush: I do start, but I always seem to find an excuse to stop, how pathetic is that???

I know it's gonna catch up with me a some stage, I have no health probs now, but being this fat 10/20 yrs from now who knows???

So Monday it is then.

Good luck all of you. I will be sending you all lots of positivity and hopefully we can support each other through this.

We seem to do such a good job in other areas of the forum, don't see why this should be any different.

Ps I don't have any recent photos, for obvious reasons I avoid the camera. If you insist I will get hubby to oblige :eek:

Hubby obliged me this morning - Dont be rude and took my photo. I am going to use it as my before pic. I am determined that tomorrow will be the first day of me getting back to a size 14. I just have to finish this wine and easter egg tonight though :o

flora
30-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Hubby obliged me this morning - Dont be rude and took my photo. I am going to use it as my before pic. I am determined that tomorrow will be the first day of me getting back to a size 14. I just have to finish this wine and easter egg tonight though :o

OK Annie, if you have posted a pic, and everyone else has been brave enough, then I will too.

You'll have to wait till tuesday when I go to the dentist as I will be in normal clothes then and not wellies, wax jacket and jeans or worse my farm overalls. I look like a blue teletubby in those :eek:

I hope you know what you are letting yourself in for :D

Heaven Scent
01-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Hey you aint seen me yet - I'm soooooooooooooooooo fat and am refusing to do anything about it until I get everything sorted as regards my paperwork etc. cause have to be in the right frame of mind and free from extra stress whnen I tackle a diet. So when I'm ready can I come and join you all - but to top it all I'm old as well as fat and I love chocolate (in any form cakes biscuits - don't like cream filled sweets but have been known to bite the chocolate from around the cream and bin the cream - have to be despirate and totally fed up to do that) and I drink alcohol and I don't enjoy exercise so there is no hope for me I also like crisps especially sweet chilli sensations.
Is this part of the forum only for dieters or is it for fat people to have a moan? I really won't get anything done if I start reading posts in here too - I've avoided it up until now cause anything that makes me feel guilty about not dieting has to be ignored for the sake of my sanity - have enough guilt to cope with - as I said before Irish, woman mother wife and catholic all free licences that allow me to take on the guilt of the world so this would just compound it - might pop in every now and again for a peek between now and when I'm ready to do something about my great bulk.
Good luck with all you various diets etc you have my full admiration.

angeldelight
01-04-2008, 10:53 PM
This area is for us to diet or moan when we cant do it or when we are not in the right frame of mind

I am sure you really are not that fat and dont be silly your not even that old are you

Of course you can come here and join us

Speak soon im off to bed now Celine

Sweet dreams

Angel xx