PDA

View Full Version : Childcare.co.uk - Gold members

Pipsqueak
12-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Have y'all noticed the Gold Members Extra bit - a legal service!!! wow and brilliant (although I wished I had noticed this the other day).

you get 30 mins free consultation with a solicitor and if you need more you get a quote.

Thank you childcare.co.uk

aly
12-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Have y'all noticed the Gold Members Extra bit - a legal service!!! wow and brilliant (although I wished I had noticed this the other day).

you get 30 mins free consultation with a solicitor and if you need more you get a quote.

Thank you childcare.co.uk
no i didnt...off to have a look

x

how are you feeling today?

Pipsqueak
12-06-2010, 01:37 PM
I am good - thanks for asking. Trying to let it go because it had a rather strange effect on - making me poorly through stress.
however i am determined to make NCMA sit up and take notice that their members - their life blood, are not happy

Playmate
12-06-2010, 01:54 PM
oooooh! you've obviously read the small print (something I never seem to do:rolleyes: ) I will go and have a look :D

Pipsqueak
12-06-2010, 02:27 PM
oooooh! you've obviously read the small print (something I never seem to do:rolleyes: ) I will go and have a look :D

oooh believe me I will be reading the small print AND having a legal eagle on the end of the line from now on.:D

I just noticed an extra tab when I logged on and had a nosey.

Donkey
13-06-2010, 05:34 PM
most home insurance policies have a legal element included, could sometimes be worth a phone call

:)

pip for the sake of £40, get yourself mm insurance now and then put the new contracts on ebay, along with the rest of your ncma paperwork thats sellable.