PDA

View Full Version : help.... how many runny napies before sending home

Fabby
11-06-2010, 09:16 AM
as the title says really. have an unwell mindee today, he is teething, developed cold overnight and had a very runny napy this morning. he really isnt settled at all. normally had a nap by now and usually a very happy chappy but no nap and very tearey. so how many runny nappies before i ask mum to collect?

sarah707
11-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Along with everything else I would say ring mum now and warn her collection might be needed soon... say you will keep her updated.

Then it's not a surprise for her later when the call comes.

One more nappy and home I would say!

Hth :D

madredann
11-06-2010, 09:42 AM
I had a lo yesterday that was crying for his mommy-no real signs of illness but he couldnt be distracted or comforted he was relly sad bless him which is soo not like him when they are young they just cant tell you whats wrong-we think it was teeth any way I rang his mom and she collected him. She was ok about it and because we both knew he wasnt usually like that it wasnt a problem.

Fabby
11-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Well he is asleep now. He is full of cold, it is all on his chest bless him. We'' see how he is when he wakes. Thanks for the advice :) First time i have had a poorly mindee you see x

Blue Boy
11-06-2010, 04:42 PM
As Sarah says I would contact the parent to warn them. If the LO developes a high temp they need to be collected.