PDA

View Full Version : I've developed an obsession.......

Minstrel
10-06-2010, 07:31 PM
.......in searching all the childcare websites for people I could help.

Even though i'm not taking anymore on. :panic:

Don't get me wrong i'm not full to the brim but i am bringing in enough money and have enough mindees to cope with (newest one is a full time baby starting in a week). And the vacancies i do have are all odd days and hours which would be hard to fill anyway.

I'm also 28 weeks pregnant so now isn't the time to be adding to my workload..

....so what the hell is wrong with me? I can't stop looking 'just in case'. :blush:

Carpet Monkeys
10-06-2010, 08:05 PM
if you find any on the southcoast send them my way!

Jelly Baby
10-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Lol! well i am not pregnant but work all the hours god sends! i could live off 2 of my mindees and have 9 so i don't need the income either but like you look from time to time just to see if i can help..maybe we are just lovely people!!

fionamal
10-06-2010, 08:19 PM
I do that too as well as looking at other jobs. I have no intention of doing anything else but I still like to see whats available

tashaleee
10-06-2010, 08:23 PM
all I can say is... you are not alone in searching even though you dont plan to take anyone else on :blush:

Blue Boy
11-06-2010, 04:33 PM
Know what you mean, we are always looking at care sites, you never know what you may find:thumbsup:

Adiamond
11-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Ooooh me too, I do have vacancies to fill, I trawl through the ads all the time looking for work :blush:
I only know of 2 websites that parents advertise on........ can I be cheeky and ask you which websites you look on please? :blush:
I would hate to think I am missing out on something :D x x x

dianemellors
11-06-2010, 07:29 PM
u can help me if u want lol
im in nuneaton, warwickshire
just starting out so need all the help i can get lol
i have one booked in 21st august but thats only for 2 wks then every saturday

KarenM
11-06-2010, 07:39 PM
If you want to pass some my way, feel free. Am beginning to regret my decision tbh.