PDA

View Full Version : Nearly there now I am scared!!!!

gem
10-06-2010, 12:46 PM
Hi have been really busy and havent posted for ages! I have had Ofsted done all my courses etc.. looked online and crb are all done just waiting to come to me/ofsted in post. Called Ofsted and looks like once they receive these it should take 7-10 days for my certificate to arrive. so should only be a matter of weeks!!!
I thought I was quite organised but now am starting to panic. I have a teacher wanting to start her two children with me in sept which is great.
If my certifiacte comes through in time she would like me to do three weeks in july before they break up. I am handing my notice into my current job next week.
I am waiting for NCMA box I get as new started with surestart I think this should have contracts and child record forms in? What else do I need?
Is it just a permission forms and all about me sheets for baby and toddler? Is there a list of all the permissions you need online anywhere and can you put it on one form rather than having lots of permission sheets?
Sorry for long post just feeling a bit stressed!!

marzi
13-06-2010, 07:20 PM
I went through the EYFS statutory framework and highlighted everything i had to have or do. It helped alot.

I have all my permissions on own form to be signed by parents rather than lots of sheets of paper.

Hope this helps a bit. Don't know if there's a list online as everyone is different. Hopefully someone else will come along.

Above all else remember, DON'T PANIC lol

louise-marie
13-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Hi have been really busy and havent posted for ages! I have had Ofsted done all my courses etc.. looked online and crb are all done just waiting to come to me/ofsted in post. Called Ofsted and looks like once they receive these it should take 7-10 days for my certificate to arrive. so should only be a matter of weeks!!!
I thought I was quite organised but now am starting to panic. I have a teacher wanting to start her two children with me in sept which is great.
If my certificate comes through in time she would like me to do three weeks in july before they break up. I am handing my notice into my current job next week.
I am waiting for NCMA box I get as new started with surestart I think this should have contracts and child record forms in? What else do I need?
Is it just a permission forms and all about me sheets for baby and toddler? Is there a list of all the permissions you need online anywhere and can you put it on one form rather than having lots of permission sheets?
Sorry for long post just feeling a bit stressed!!

i can email a copy of my permission slips if you want.

gem
14-06-2010, 07:04 AM
That would really help if you could thanks