PDA

View Full Version : 3 days one week, 2 the next?

Tippy Toes
09-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Hello everyone

Finally had a call to fill a space I really need to fill :clapping:

Only problem is the lady need childcare 3 days one week, and the following week only 2. Also im not sure if the days will change will find out tomorrow.

Anyway how do I charge for this? Was thinking I would have to charge her for all the days she needs regardless of whether she will use all the days on a certain week. What do you think?

Do any of you have a similar mindee on this rota? If so how do you charge and how does the parent feel about paying for a day they sometimes will not need childcare?

Like I said earlier I really need to fill this space so want to be fully prepared (Only had call this afternoon and she is coming over tomorrow afternoon! :panic: )

Thanks all :)

pinky33
09-06-2010, 04:26 PM
We have a similar situation, we have a baby 2 days a week but those days change every week between tue-fri.
So the parent pays for the 2 full days and 2 half days for exclusivity.

Tippy Toes
10-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Thank you for your reply :)

Curly Quavers
10-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Hello everyone

Finally had a call to fill a space I really need to fill :clapping:

Only problem is the lady need childcare 3 days one week, and the following week only 2. Also im not sure if the days will change will find out tomorrow.

Anyway how do I charge for this? Was thinking I would have to charge her for all the days she needs regardless of whether she will use all the days on a certain week. What do you think?

Do any of you have a similar mindee on this rota? If so how do you charge and how does the parent feel about paying for a day they sometimes will not need childcare?

Like I said earlier I really need to fill this space so want to be fully prepared (Only had call this afternoon and she is coming over tomorrow afternoon! :panic: )

Thanks all :)

My first offer to the parent would be they pay for the 3 days every week regardless if they use the 3rd day every other week or not. That is only as long as it is the same 3 days every week. If the days can change over the 5 Mon - Fri then they would have to pay for 5 to keep the space clear for them to use as they please.

marzi
10-06-2010, 07:25 PM
If the days change every week, i'd charge 1/2 fees for the days not used as you couldnt expect to get another mindee that just happens to fit round the shifting days.