PDA

View Full Version : Ok should i be panicking..

Jelly Baby
08-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Dh has just come in after me calling him at work to check dates.. my post earlier reminded me to speak to him about time off work for his first aid course as was trying to get us on together but looks like spaces are full..i am ok as not due for ages but he cannot remember when he last did it..Ofsted havenever checked or asked for it so we are unsure..really worrying now as he is obviously not supposed to look after the children without it and the earliest space is looking like July which he doesnt think he can do (although not sure if he is due to have done it or not)..HELP..

Just looked online as did mine through early years not St Johns like the first time..our college does one which we are happy to pay for but no dates/times etc..helpful!

Is there a private way of doing these at all or a quicker way..i dont want to do anything wrong?

Thanks

TheBTeam
08-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Dh has just come in after me calling him at work to check dates.. my post earlier reminded me to speak to him about time off work for his first aid course as was trying to get us on together but looks like spaces are full..i am ok as not due for ages but he cannot remember when he last did it..Ofsted havenever checked or asked for it so we are unsure..really worrying now as he is obviously not supposed to look after the children without it and the earliest space is looking like July which he doesnt think he can do (although not sure if he is due to have done it or not)..HELP..

Just looked online as did mine through early years not St Johns like the first time..our college does one which we are happy to pay for but no dates/times etc..helpful!

Is there a private way of doing these at all or a quicker way..i dont want to do anything wrong?

Thanks
Did he not get a certificate, sorry if that is a stupid question!

Jelly Baby
08-06-2010, 09:39 PM
He will have done but before we moved house..when we moved I was never inspected for about 2 years and was never asked for it PLUS dh never did anything then so it was kind of a handy to have thing but not needed if that makes sense. Now we do need it where is it and why didnt we think ahead sooner..grr..bet tom when i call round everywhere is booked up..sigh.

TheBTeam
08-06-2010, 09:45 PM
I know doing it privately is pretty expensive, so good luck with getting one sorted!

Jelly Baby
08-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Yes Bteam but not half as pricey as losing my registration if i muck up with him having no first aid! have 2 places to call so will see how i get on.
Thanks x

Jelly Baby
09-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Ok got him on 2! one is £10 one is £120 so trying to sort dates with his work..hopefully the £10 one! phew!!
Thanks ladies x