PDA

View Full Version : photos in newspaper??

Hebs
08-06-2010, 07:14 PM
my vet has agreed to us visiting to see what goes on in the vet surgery, and he has asked if he could get the local newspaper in to do a feature

am i allowed to do this as long as i get permission from the parents for the photos to go in the paper???

obviously any parents who don't want it done, the kids will still go on the trip but not have their photo taken....

:huh:

Straws
08-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Yes you can aslong as permission is in place.

Straws xx

ajs
08-06-2010, 07:26 PM
i can't see why not it sounds fun

on my permission slips for photos it mentions about the press and photos being printed in the paper or online
all of my families have signed to say it's ok for pics to be taken

Hebs
08-06-2010, 07:26 PM
excellent :clapping:

Hebs
08-06-2010, 07:32 PM
i can't see why not it sounds fun

on my permission slips for photos it mentions about the press and photos being printed in the paper or online
all of my families have signed to say it's ok for pics to be taken

i have too but wanted to have a specific permission slip so all parents are FULLY aware of what they are giving permission for :D dont want to have any more malicious compliants ;)

ajs
08-06-2010, 07:37 PM
i have too but wanted to have a specific permission slip so all parents are FULLY aware of what they are giving permission for :D dont want to have any more malicious compliants ;)

it doesn't hurt to be careful does it

i have a couple of pages in my profile that starts with minders in the press, with pics of me and my mindees and friends and their mindees that have featured in the paper ofsted have seen it and never commented on whether i had permission or not

Hebs
08-06-2010, 07:40 PM
it doesn't hurt to be careful does it

i have a couple of pages in my profile that starts with minders in the press, with pics of me and my mindees and friends and their mindees that have featured in the paper ofsted have seen it and never commented on whether i had permission or not

no it certainly doesn't :thumbsup:

cheers hunni xx

Blue Boy
09-06-2010, 05:49 PM
As long as you have the permission of the parents thats fine. Don't forget to put a copy of the paper in your porfolio to show new parents.

Hebs
09-06-2010, 05:52 PM
As long as you have the permission of the parents thats fine. Don't forget to put a copy of the paper in your porfolio to show new parents.

and Ofsted