PDA

View Full Version : IMMEDIATE VACANCIES WOMBWELL BARNSLEY

ABC Wombwell
08-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Hi Im Debbie & I live with my 2 daughters on Hough Lane Wombwell which is a direct road through the village with easy access to the Dearne Valley Parkway & Motorway. I have been registered since 2007 & was graded GOOD in my last inspection. In my setting I have a number of toys & activities both inside & out to stimulate your child's learning through play. I have a soft & hard area outside in a fully enclosed garden that can not be viewed from the road. I have setting pets, 2 docile dogs & a rabbit.
I am fully qualified to care for your children up to a level 3 Diploma, I have all other certification on view in my home & keep updating my knowledge regularly. If you would like any more information or would like a no obligation visit please contact me via the forum

beccas
08-06-2010, 06:12 PM
hi debbie i am in wath upon dearne, funfunfun is mexborough and samkeddy os bolton we nice to see another local person on here

ABC Wombwell
09-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi & thanks for msg, I saw a thread parents looking for childcare lastnight & now cant find it :panic: can you help? 1 of the posts was added by you about a 4yrs old & 18month old