PDA

View Full Version : why did i answer the phone?!?!?!?!

carolinel
08-06-2010, 02:58 PM
:waving: :blush: (sheepishly pops her head up and says Hi):blush:

I've had the dreaded call from the powers that be! will be next Mon, Tue or Thur.

So I'm in the process of making sure everything is upto date and in order!

I am behind on my planning and need to complete my SEF but pretty much everything else is ok, paperwork wise anyway.

I am sure that if anything lets me down it will be my planning.

Anyway, have just checked my first aid box and it seems most of it expires, 06/10 or expired last month.

I have some plasters though that I bought couple weeks ago in America (long way to go for plasters LOL) it doesn't say anywhere on them that they are hypo-allergenic but it does say they are 100% latex free - do you think they will be acceptable?

Caroline x

Denise D
08-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Good luck!!! :thumbsup:

I would think that the plasters would be fine. My inspector didn't check my first aid box, but if yours does, you might point out that they are latex free and if you always check with the children's parents what allergies they have (if any), and if you were in doubt, wouldn't use them.

Blue Boy
08-06-2010, 03:08 PM
You will be fine, go get them:thumbsup:

candy cat
08-06-2010, 03:10 PM
planning .....I do a general timetable that is not set in stone. I then do written evidence of 2 structured sessions per week such as baking,painting,etc which I do on spidergram (get on here) and link EYFS then I evaluate on back. I take photos of activities and put it all in a folder. Ofsted said this was good...It's what I can fit in with my life so just keep it simple.goodluck

candy cat
08-06-2010, 03:16 PM
p.s I got my first aid kit free on my course and it's really good costs 40 quid though I think.....she didn't check mine, but may mark you down for this ???If you don't have time to replace just write on RA that stuff expires and will need replacing on.......at least she will see you are acting on it.:)

vickieford85
08-06-2010, 04:28 PM
looks like they were doing the rounds today i got my call today too good luck
xxx