PDA

View Full Version : Delivery of lots of parcels

sarah32
27-03-2008, 03:02 PM
I have had two big parcels today, didnt have a clue what they were, opened one and was all the videos and literature from the meat magazine, really good, will have a look later. Bit over the top on the packaging, each video was in a jiffy bag and then all put together in a waterproof plastic bag.

Then a had two more parcels from the grain chain, one with literature and the other big tube full of posters.:)

Lots to look at, maybe a bit old for the kiddies i mind but will have alook with my two later.

Did anyone else receive theres, i'd forgotten id ordered them:laughing:

deeb66
27-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Sounds exciting.

I love it when packages of freebies come. :thumbsup:

Have fun looking through it all

sarah32
27-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Dont know where im going to put it all,:) ive already invested in filing cabinet but thats full already.

deeb66
27-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Dont know where im going to put it all,:) ive already invested in filing cabinet but thats full already.

:laughing: :laughing:

I know what you mean.

I too order lots of goodies and run out of room to put it all!

sarah707
27-03-2008, 03:14 PM
I got my grain stuff this morning - but it wasn't very exciting... just a couple of booklets.

Wonder if something more might come tomorrow? :D

sarah32
27-03-2008, 03:27 PM
I got a big tube of posters, havent had a really good look but rushed to see what was in it and looks pretty interesting:)

crazybones
27-03-2008, 03:36 PM
I got the posters and leaflets today too. I also got a compliment slip from someone telling me the stuff I ordered was not available any more :eek: Dont know what stuff or where from. :rolleyes:

chubbymummy
27-03-2008, 04:22 PM
i got my posters and booklets today too.

they do look a bit old for mindees but i'm sure i can adapt and use the info

angeldelight
27-03-2008, 04:26 PM
I had heaps of things from the grain people

We will be using some of them next week I was really impressed

Angel xx

jo f
27-03-2008, 05:48 PM
AND ME! O:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ooooo it was like christmas!!! got the big tube from grain doo dah, my wild square file from RSPB (www.rspb.org.uk/wildsquare - got the link from here somewhere!!!), our pen pal letter, and some stuff from e-bay. WOOHOO!!!

Delly
27-03-2008, 06:20 PM
i know its exciting, I got a parcel the other day but was out, so slip through the door, had no idea what it was, it was the meat stuff, looks like a good pack.

can't wait for all the other stuff to arrive, the safety rail line stuff was really good, the giant thomas books are excellent, my DS loves them!

Dont you just love free stuff !!! :)

miffy
27-03-2008, 06:22 PM
There are so many links to freebies posted that I forget what I've ordered

I get really excited when the parcels arrive - just a big kid really!

miffy xx

charleyfarley
27-03-2008, 06:28 PM
We got a parcel the other day well Charley did.

I'd entered her in a competition and she'd won first prize.

It was a inter locking chalkboard in the shape of a dog.

Don't know what site it was from but thank you to whoever put the link on here

Carol xx

angeldelight
27-03-2008, 08:15 PM
That was nice Carol

Well done wish I could win something ha

Angel xx

ajs
27-03-2008, 08:21 PM
you have gerty
you've won the gassiest member competition:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: