PDA

View Full Version : This week

Fabby
06-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Just been nosey and wondeing what all your plans are for this week with your mindees? I am going start our greenhouse planting this week after school, really looking forward to it! :laughing:

Roseolivia
06-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Back to school this week so usual routine of playgroups and activities. weather meant to be rubbish so will be flag making for the World Cup.

PixiePetal
06-06-2010, 05:56 PM
I have an ex mindee back for the day tomorrow as his school has inset day :clapping:

Not planning anything except fun :) Another mindee here has not seen him for 6 months at least and looking forward to catching up - they are 3 and 5.

mushpea
06-06-2010, 06:01 PM
back to school tommoro, we are doing mini beasts this half term and this week its ladybirds and the colour red so related crafts there,, also the conservatory building is starting this week so we cant use the garden so i will use the local park lots to wear them out.

sandy64
06-06-2010, 06:33 PM
back to school and nursery this week doing lots of nursery rhymme things lots of fun and will start fathers day things as have 1 lo 1day a wk so will take a couple of wks to do. :)

moljak
06-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Tis my birthday tomorrow.I have a 7mth mindee so we shall have fun playing :)
Weather permitting we shall take a walk to visit the local donkeys.
Rest of the week much the same including toddler group.I've spent half term sorting out leaflets and my advertising so I will be dropping them in at school and local baby clinic.See what business I can get.Would just like a toddler days really.
Good luck with your planting.Sounds fun :)

venus89
06-06-2010, 07:28 PM
We're going to start on our About Me topic. This wek it's My Home so we'll be building lego homes, going to the park (I hope) to find sticks to build little pigs homes, arty crafty bits... Our town library's just been refurbished and opened after 2 months of being closed so I'll take the little ones for a nosy down there too....

desiderata
06-06-2010, 07:40 PM
Only working Mon Tues this week then Im off on my holidays!!!! hope you all have fum too!

SmartKids
06-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Back to school and groups. Planting out courgette and carrot plants, fathers days crafts and world cup crafts. Anyone know where I can get a t-shirt cutter from?? have fun everyone.
:) :) :)