PDA

View Full Version : buggy boards

kelly21
27-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Im looking into getting a buggy board if the minding does pick up. My daughter will be 4 in june so dotn want to buy a double buggy so my next option is a buggy board as the walk to her school is abit long for her little legs.

Any advice on these and also my pushchair is a graco tour so has a funny shaped frame. so any advice on that???

Alibali
27-03-2008, 01:24 PM
sorry, can't help there. Maybe she will be able to make the walk, my ds did a long school walk from the age of three, then started to take his scooter to go faster!

Ali :)

kelly21
27-03-2008, 01:31 PM
sorry, can't help there. Maybe she will be able to make the walk, my ds did a long school walk from the age of three, then started to take his scooter to go faster!

Ali :)

yeah i think i mother her too much lol not planning on any more so mothering her a little too much maybe.

deeb66
27-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Sorry can't help.

I have used about 3 different sorts of buggy boards over the years but personally can't stand them as they end up giving me backache!

sammi
27-03-2008, 01:36 PM
HI, i have got one of these for my 3 1/2 little girl. They are brillant for the kids to ride on but not so good for your back. You also feel like your bum sticks out a mile as the board sits back from the pushchair. Stops my little girl moaning about her legs aching though. They do seem to fit most pushchairs, try looking in the Argos book thats where i got mine from and they do come with two attachments for different buggies.:)

sarah707
27-03-2008, 02:12 PM
I have one but like Dee I get back ache when I use it :(

miffy
27-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Sorry can't help have never used one

Maybe she'll be able to manage the walk soon and then you won't need one

miffy xx

manjay
27-03-2008, 02:56 PM
I use one on the back of my single Maclaren and its fab. Only use it for a 2 year old though. the 3 & 4 year olds have to walk! Unfortunately it doesn't fit on my double so if you are going to get one make sure it will fit

amanda xx

Angela234
27-03-2008, 06:04 PM
I have recently brought a lascal maxi board fromm Kiddicare web site, use on my Maclaran techno xt single buggy

I only use it for 2 year old 3 and 4 year olds too heavy to push

Angela

DCS
27-03-2008, 08:25 PM
hiya,

Buggie boards = :censored: bungled back!

May i suggest a Swiss Bibi Strolli Rider?
www.strolli-rider.co.uk

Cecile
x

Tily Bud
27-03-2008, 09:15 PM
i used a buggy board but gave it away after 2 weeks it was awful, im only short so i found it really awkward having to reach over and around the child x