PDA

View Full Version : My new mindee....

snufflepuff
04-06-2010, 09:32 PM
.....is 5 1/2 years old and in full time school. Do i need to do a learning journal for him?? I really hope not, i only have him for 30-45 minutes, 4 times a week. We walk to school, thats it!

francinejayne
04-06-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm in the same situation as you, my mindee will be 6 in November. I have him Mon, Tues and Wed for approx 45 minutes a day once we're home from the school run.
I have started a LJ for him, it's quite thin and only contains a few obs - all he wants to do is play and eat when he gets home with me, he doesn't really want to do planned activities, which is fine with me, as long as he's happy!

I am due an Ofsted inspection any day though!!!!

snufflepuff
04-06-2010, 10:08 PM
I really do not know what i would put in it! He arrives, i pop the baby/ babies in the buggy, we walk to school....

Tealady
04-06-2010, 11:06 PM
I had one similar last year when I was inspected. The Ofsted inspector was quite practical and said she didn't really expect me to have much on him. I just noted anything significant in my diary.

Jelly Baby
05-06-2010, 07:14 PM
I bought my mindee (6) a little autograph book the other day as a great size and had diff colour pages which she liked, she made a cover to go over the autograph bit and we put her photos of the day in (pogo ones) and the date and what she did etc, she does pictures in it too of things she does.