PDA

View Full Version : work t-shirts & logos

Helen79
03-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Does anyone wear a work t-shirt when they're minding? I was thinking about getting some personalised t-shirts cos I'm sick of having to change my clothes every few hours cos of the mess.

I thought if I had a work t-shirt people would see why I'm covered in yogurt/snot/jam/paint when they see me instead of thinking I'm just messy who never washes her clothes :laughing:

Where's the best place to get them from?
Also I don't have a logo, just my business name so think I need to design a logo, any ideas where to start with that?

beccas
03-06-2010, 06:04 PM
i have some from amaranth i think lots off here do she is ace find her in members list and check out her website...

sandy64
03-06-2010, 06:05 PM
hi its a good idea i have them a lady here does them shes under amarath think thats spelt right lol there really good and reasonably priced think website is amarath.co.uk someone else will be along soon to let you no right info if this isnt lol:)

desiderata
03-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Yeah I wear my own logo t shirts. I have made my own as I have an embroidery machine. As you rightly say now when people see me covered in whatever the day brings they realise why. It also strikes up conversations about all sorts of things too.xx Good luck finding some.

Mookins
03-06-2010, 06:07 PM
def gonna get some, very good for advertising and saves your own clothes

x x x

Monkey26
03-06-2010, 06:15 PM
I have some, and i have them for the kids-to wear on busy public outings.
I don't wear mine all the time though, mainly just in the school holidays.
I asked around local printers in my area and got the best deal-i bought all the tshirts seperately to save pennies :-) xx

Hebs
03-06-2010, 06:40 PM
mine are from amaranth too :thumbsup:

karen m
03-06-2010, 06:53 PM
i have a my name and phone number on mine,2 poloshirts from asda for £2.99 and a local shop done printing, i no you can have them done on here but just thought give local buisness the job, £5 per shirt

onceinabluemoon
03-06-2010, 08:50 PM
I had some printed on vistaprint but they faded like mad after the first wash so won't be going back for more. Just ordered another lot from a local business, they'll be embroidered rather than printed so hopefully look better.

Donkey
03-06-2010, 09:01 PM
I am going to be getting a set from amaranth when she gets back off holiday...

the lovely sarah707 was wearing them at manchester and I was uber jealous.

my vista print ones are ok, but white t-shirts and work is a no no lol

they are going to be saved for painting and crafts

Amaranth
03-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Hello, I'm back from my hols now :thumbsup: I will reply to everyone who has been in touch over the last week very soon.

Yes, I do embroidered items. Thank you to everyone who has pointed people in my direction. :)

My web address is www.amaranthembroidery.co.uk

If anyone would like any more information please get in touch and I will try my best to help.

Helen79, I have some designs on my website that you could use as a logo and I could add your details to it.

angeldelight
04-06-2010, 06:09 AM
Hello, I'm back from my hols now :thumbsup: I will reply to everyone who has been in touch over the last week very soon.

Yes, I do embroidered items. Thank you to everyone who has pointed people in my direction. :)

My web address is www.amaranthembroidery.co.uk

If anyone would like any more information please get in touch and I will try my best to help.

Helen79, I have some designs on my website that you could use as a logo and I could add your details to it.

Yours are fantastic Amaranth

I would not go anywhere else for them and everyone loves mine

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
04-06-2010, 06:27 AM
i have some from amaranth i think lots off here do she is ace find her in members list and check out her website...

Me too :thumbsup: The children even have them for days out and are wearing them today :thumbsup:

Carol xx

hayleychildcare
04-06-2010, 07:00 AM
I always wear my work t shirts when working.
I got polo shirts printed with my name and ofsted childminder

Hubby has a friend that did them for me. I got 20 :thumbsup:

Ive also got a cost and a jumper

manjay
04-06-2010, 08:00 AM
I have polo shirts, fleeces and hoodies from Carol at Amaranth. They are fab quality, wash really really well and are fantastic value for money. I paid the extra to have my own logo digitalized and that now can be used on anything I order. Definite recommendation from me:thumbsup:

Tinglesnark
04-06-2010, 08:04 AM
i have amaranth tees (polo shirts) and they are ace! everyone comments on how professional they look and they are really comfy too!