PDA

View Full Version : pooy clothes

jaytravis
03-06-2010, 09:01 AM
the baby i have comes in size 5 nappys and she is only a tiddy 5 months so everytime she poos (always runny ) is commin through her clothes do u wash them or just stick them in a nappy scak to go home i had to was them yesterday as she had no spare clothes but i have no washing to do today so dont really want to put a wash on for 2 small items
thanks

SammyM
03-06-2010, 09:23 AM
If it were me I'd mention to mom that the nappies are too big and you'd like a spare set of clothes in her bag just in case she gets mucky!

mama2three
03-06-2010, 09:24 AM
one of mine has wee accidents , i just pop everything in a nappybag and send it home..

rickysmiths
03-06-2010, 09:37 AM
I have written in my contract that I must have a spare set of clothes. With one as little as 5mths I would expect at least 3 sets of clothes because of loose poos,posseting milk etc. it is amazing how many sets of clothes a little one can get through in a day. :laughing:

If this is the first time there has been no spare set in the bag I would say to mum that this time you have washed the clothes because you had no alternative, however it is not practical to do this because time and weather may not allow. you would have a major problem and if this happened you would be calling them from work to come home and get some clothes. Could they please remember in future.

As long as there are spare clothes I double wrap the dirty ones and send them home with a reminder that they need to replace them in the bag, I check the bag the next morning before the parent leaves and it hasn't been unknown for them to have to pop home. :blush:

At bit of tough love. Good luck!

Pipsqueak
03-06-2010, 11:04 AM
As everyone else has said, tell mum that the nappies are to big and this is the upshot - messy clothes. I wouldn't get into the realms of washing the childs clothes.

You could offer to buy some (right fitting) nappies (which are kept at yours) and invoice the parent - failing that ensure that there are plenty of spare clothes from the parent - which get wrapped up and sent home. if there aren't spare clothes and the nappies are consistently too big causing this problem then start ringing the parent to tell them they will have to come and deliver some fresh clothes.

sounds like the parent is under the impression of bigger nappies on a small child will hold more therefore they save on the cost of buying nappies - false economy! Mind you some smaller nappies will sometimes produce the same effect!

Twinklestars
03-06-2010, 03:35 PM
my ds is small for 5 months and is in size 2's! Won't be long til size 3. Would have a word with mum, really bad ones i would put on a quick wash but otherwise i send them home in nappy bags

wendywu
03-06-2010, 04:16 PM
No i dont wash them they all go home in a nappy sack with the parents. :(

sweets
03-06-2010, 04:28 PM
No i dont wash them they all go home in a nappy sack with the parents. :(

gosh how do you fit parents in a nappy sack? :laughing:

sillysausage
03-06-2010, 09:12 PM
the baby i have comes in size 5 nappys and she is only a tiddy 5 months

blimey, my 2 yr old mindee has only just gone into size 5 nappies!

clio0602
03-06-2010, 09:18 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes my 2yr old DD only in 4+ the velcro must overlap in the middle :rolleyes:

wendywu
03-06-2010, 09:30 PM

Very good :laughing: :clapping:

angeldelight
04-06-2010, 06:11 AM