PDA

View Full Version : double buggy --zafira

mushpea
02-06-2010, 09:16 AM
I know this has been on here before so sorry ,, but my freind needs a double buggy to fit in the back of her zafira when all the seats are up and i cant remember which one it is ? can anyone tell me wich double bugy fits in please?

Chanelle
02-06-2010, 10:12 AM
I searched for weeks to find one that fits, and never found one that actually fits with all seats up. I did buy the red double that they had on offer last month which fits in with one seat up at the back. I had to compromise.

Mothercare MPV double stroller.

Hope this helps. :)

AliceK
02-06-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm going to have the same trouble. I'm fine with just 1 seat up, I can still get my Phil & Teds in but I have no idea what to use when both seats are up. Does anyone know if the City Mini Double will fit. I have the single and the way it folds down is great so just wondering if the Double might fit :rolleyes:

xxxxxxx

TammyN
02-06-2010, 11:41 AM
i fit my double at the back of my seats, got it from Toys r us couple of years ago, it's a twin explorer, silver and grey. it fits in on the side.

Chanelle
02-06-2010, 01:40 PM
i fit my double at the back of my seats, got it from Toys r us couple of years ago, it's a twin explorer, silver and grey. it fits in on the side.

Is that even with all seats up ? If so I feel cheated lmao ! :laughing:

nelly
02-06-2010, 06:01 PM
i can just about get my mamas & papas in the back but the wheels have to be faceing outwards.
xx:)

prettysunflower
02-06-2010, 06:28 PM
I have a 1999 Zafira and I can get my phil & ted sport in with all the seats up but have to take all the wheels off, my maclaren triumph fits but i have to take the side storage panels off and put the pushchair in wheels facing outwards, it's a bit of a squeeze but can be done :)

TammyN
02-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Is that even with all seats up ? If so I feel cheated lmao ! :laughing:

yeah back seats up, if i knew how to upload photo's properly id send ya a photo :) don't have to dismantle it, just put it on it's side and it wedges in fine, it's a 2005 model.