PDA

View Full Version : bad car!

theplayroom
02-06-2010, 06:00 AM
Hi all just thought id share my naughty car hell with you all in the last 6 days my car has had the back door jam when open, windscreen wipers break in the rain, the windscreen crack and the head gasket blow! Its not even an old car :angry:

Im worrid that i look like a total unprofessional! It has affected my minding not only because i cant go out anywhere (live quite far from anywhere) but also i do a few homedop offs, luckily the parents have been really sweet and understanding!

One even i suggested i put my prices up and get a new car! I have been saving but its nearly alll gone on repairs now!

What can happen next?

AliceK
02-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Hi all just thought id share my naughty car hell with you all in the last 6 days my car has had the back door jam when open, windscreen wipers break in the rain, the windscreen crack and the head gasket blow! Its not even an old car :angry:

Im worrid that i look like a total unprofessional! It has affected my minding not only because i cant go out anywhere (live quite far from anywhere) but also i do a few homedop offs, luckily the parents have been really sweet and understanding!

One even i suggested i put my prices up and get a new car! I have been saving but its nearly alll gone on repairs now!

What can happen next?

Sounds like my previous car. Not a Ford Galaxy is it :laughing:
Seriously though what a pain. I've got full cover with the AA now so if anything goes wrong they get it fixed for free. Saved me £500 when my Golf went wrong.

xxxxxx

AnnieM
02-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Gosh this sounds just like me last Summer!! Funnily enough mine is a Galaxy. :o still have it though as luckily hubby is a dab hand with cars, he fixed the automatic box, repaired the head gasket, injectors and far more than I care to think about. :rolleyes: Good luck with yours and I hope you manage to sort your car out soon. :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
02-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Cars are a sore subject with me at the moment :angry: :angry: Especially as I have only had mine 3 months :censored:

Carol xx

miffy
02-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Now, that sounds like a good idea!!!!!!

What can happen next?
Perhaps best not to ask! :panic: Could be tempting fate!

Miffy xx

gigglinggoblin
02-06-2010, 08:53 AM
I just had to get rid of my multipla which I loved as 6 things went wrong at once, would have cost £1500 to fix which was roughly what it was worth. Have now got a trajet which resembles a bus, shame cos I dont like driving but the multipla made it ok. Back to avoiding car journeys now. So cars a sore point here too.