PDA

View Full Version : Action song observation - where?

Mrs.L.C
01-06-2010, 04:26 PM
I am sure there was an area in the EYFS (or am I thinking back to the old foundation stage) for 'joins in with action songs'

One of my mindees has started to copy actions to twinkle twinkle and loves doing it but cant find where to put it as she is not actualy singing it yet

Any one know where it is?

venus89
01-06-2010, 04:29 PM
I'd have thought creative development (and physical development)?

sonia ann
01-06-2010, 04:39 PM
cll..8-20 mths..reading ....responds to words and interactive rhymes such as clap hands

cd 16-26mths......creating music and dance.....begin to move to music, listen to or join in rhymes or songs

Mrs.L.C
01-06-2010, 04:44 PM
cll..8-20 mths..reading ....responds to words and interactive rhymes such as clap hands

cd 16-26mths......creating music and dance.....begin to move to music, listen to or join in rhymes or songs

cheers - cant see for looking today. Now cant find anything to cover knowing parts of the body and pointing to them - assuming it would be under KUW

hello kitty
01-06-2010, 05:51 PM
cheers - cant see for looking today. Now cant find anything to cover knowing parts of the body and pointing to them - assuming it would be under KUW

PSRN - Numbers as Labels and for Counting 8 - 20 months
Enjoy finding their nose, eyes or tummy as part of a naming game.
;)

sonia ann
01-06-2010, 05:54 PM
prsn 8-20 mths.....numbers as labels and for counting...Enjoy finding their nose, eyes or tummy as part of naming games.

cll 16-26mths ....language for communication......Use single-word and two-word utterances to convey simple and more complex messages. Understand simple sentences.
cll 16-26mths ........language for thinking............Are able to respond to simple requests and grasp meaning from context.

kuw-16-26mths........exploration and investigation........Sometimes focus their enquiries on particular features or processes