PDA

View Full Version : CC :-(

Curly Quavers
31-05-2010, 09:00 PM
I have my inspection last Thursday with an hours notice :eek: :eek:

As you can imagine I was in such a muddle!!!!!!!

came out with 4's & 5's not thrilled with it I really wanted my first grading inspection to be something to be proud of but instead I feel like whats the point.

Anyway a few things I need to do before next inspection so hopefully I can get better grades next time.

funfunfun
31-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Isnt 4s and 5s really gud ??

fionamal
31-05-2010, 09:09 PM
Hey! Well done you!

4's and 5's are really good especially since thats your first graded inspection.

Curly Quavers
31-05-2010, 09:10 PM
6 - Excellent
5 - Very Good
4 - Good
and so on

You know how you see other cm's getting inspected and you think I am just as good well I think that is where I went wrong I really wanted 5's across the board as a minimum.

He made me feel like all the extra work I do on cleaning checklists, all planning, daily diaries, scrap books and taking pictures of children's work and activities were worthless.

Mookins
31-05-2010, 09:13 PM
did you work hard to get where you are?
OF COURSE YOU DID!

well done indeed...sending you a big pat on the back x x :clapping: :clapping:

peanuts
01-06-2010, 06:40 AM
well done, 4's + 5's are good for your first inspection. one hours notice though OMG

zoe2010
01-06-2010, 07:03 AM
:clapping: well done you !
4's and 5's are excellent for your first inspection @ a hours notice im not sure if i would have done that good

The Juggler
01-06-2010, 07:34 AM
you should be very proud hon. I know we all aspire to get outstandings but good and very good is fabulous.

Alibali
01-06-2010, 05:45 PM
Are your parents happy and do the children enjoy coming? If the answer is yes then your doing a fab job! Well done on your grades, be proud.

carlen222
27-06-2010, 11:04 PM
I have my inspection last Thursday with an hours notice :eek: :eek:

As you can imagine I was in such a muddle!!!!!!!

came out with 4's & 5's not thrilled with it I really wanted my first grading inspection to be something to be proud of but instead I feel like whats the point.

Anyway a few things I need to do before next inspection so hopefully I can get better grades next time.

wow 4's and 5's thats fantastic!!!! ive my first tomorrow and dreading it!!! what did you rate yourself on sef?? ive done all 4's and 5's and really hoping i get them!!!!!! cant belive they dished all your hard work on diaries etc!!! ive spent hours and hours printing photos etc, she better appreciate it!!! lol xx

carlen222
28-06-2010, 07:26 PM
wow 4's and 5's thats fantastic!!!! ive my first tomorrow and dreading it!!! what did you rate yourself on sef?? ive done all 4's and 5's and really hoping i get them!!!!!! cant belive they dished all your hard work on diaries etc!!! ive spent hours and hours printing photos etc, she better appreciate it!!! lol xx

wow!!! i got three 6's and a 5!!! over the moon!!! xx

Gizmo
28-06-2010, 08:08 PM
4's and 5's are great for a 1st inspection :thumbsup:
a cm near here had her 1st inspection last week and her cco told her she would never grade a new cm over a 4 no matter what her paperwork/service was like, the cm was gutted as she has worked really hard. Dreading mine still not had my self ass forms in, cco who registered me has left so dont even know who im getting :panic:

Trouble
28-06-2010, 08:14 PM
I think on one hours notice you should be extrememly proud of yourself with any grade:eek: :clapping:

well done on your results:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

little chickee
06-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Just spotted this and had to reply.

4's and 5's on a first inspection is very good. As someone else stated they tend to grade conservatively on your first inspection however great you are because they don't want you to get complacent and not strive to be better.

I know and you know that you are indeed an great childminder and your control and organization over your paperwork has me very jealous! I got 4's and 5's on my 1st inspection and was chuffed with that - carry on the way you are now and next year it will be 5's and 6's without a doubt!!