PDA

View Full Version : trampoline risk assessment

hev
31-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Hi all, does anyone have a trampoline risk assessment i could have a wee look at? I had my inspections few weeks ago and the recomendation is a risk assessment to include manufacturers guidlines.

Thanks hex xx

Pipsqueak
31-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Yep- no mindees on it at all! sorry if that is not helpful, I used to let mindees on and then when I checked with the insurance you have to go by the manufacturers guidelines - for mine its not recommended under 6's, therefore it was easier to not let anyone on it at all as it seemed really unfair that the majority of my youngsters cannot go on it.

However, I am reviewing again, I have bought a mindee bouncy castle for 2-8 yr olds, so perhaps can let the older ones on the tramp. Although they are not impressed about the 1 at a time rule.

naartjies
31-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Pipsqeak please can you tell me where you got your 2-8 years trampoline..I have just stopped my under 6's going on and have said i will try and get them one but so far i haven't found one - we are desperate.:blush:
many thanks

Pipsqueak
31-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Its not a trampoline narrjties, its just a bouncy castle from ELC/Mothercare. it was the best option i could come up with. I think toys r us do small/mini tramps with enclosures which only one child can go on but I don't know the age range.

ruby
31-05-2010, 12:09 PM
if you go to Bromleycma.org.uk
they have one on their policy and procedure section that you can adapt to suit you

cathy

naartjies
31-05-2010, 12:46 PM
toysrus has mini trampolines but only 3years up, may have to consider bouncy castle - does it need it's own risk assessment?

naartjies
31-05-2010, 12:49 PM
looked at ELC this looks great:clapping: thanks pipsqeak:clapping:

http://www.elc.co.uk/toy/bounce-zone-1/