PDA

View Full Version : can you use anti-bac on toddlers

nelly
31-05-2010, 08:27 AM
:huh: just wondering if you can,it dosnt say on the bottle u cant so was wondering if you use it.
thanx nelly

Hebs
31-05-2010, 08:30 AM
i use it on my 2 year old mindee

sweets
31-05-2010, 08:30 AM
i use one from tesco thats a kids one. but will use a normal one if ive forgotten it!

the best way tho is to put it on your hands and rub theres rather than giving them a splodge that just slips off!

onceinabluemoon
31-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Carex do 'for kids' one which is more gentle, I use that or an alcohol free one.

Fabby
31-05-2010, 10:32 AM
I am always using it on my 23 month old mindee. I always give her some whenever i do and i use it ALOT!!

Toothfairy
31-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Yes I use it on my toddlers, I have a kiddies one and I've had parents sign a permission slip. :thumbsup:

Cazz
31-05-2010, 10:51 AM
I've always used anti-bac soap on toddlers - not a kids one though :blush: hadn't even thought about it to be honest.

Maybe I should get a kids one for the downstairs toilet as I must admit my 2 year old dd does have quite dry hands which may or may not be due to the soap as I take her to wash her hands several times in a day :blush:

Fabby
31-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Yes I use it on my toddlers, I have a kiddies one and I've had parents sign a permission slip. :thumbsup:

Do we need a permission form?? :blush:

Toothfairy
31-05-2010, 12:40 PM
I just wanted to cover myself :)

AnnieM
31-05-2010, 01:42 PM
I've always used anti-bac soap on toddlers - not a kids one though :blush: hadn't even thought about it to be honest.

Maybe I should get a kids one for the downstairs toilet as I must admit my 2 year old dd does have quite dry hands which may or may not be due to the soap as I take her to wash her hands several times in a day :blush:

I may be wrong but I think the OP was referring to the non-rinse anti-bacterial hand cleaner, rather than the anit-bac soap. If so, I use that all the time for my LO's and BO's, I just use the normal carex stuff, not specifically designed for children, but next time I go to tesco I will have a look for the kiddies one. I do have permission from parents to use it, as I had one child with eczema and couldn't use it on him. Always better to be safe than sorry. :thumbsup: I just use normal anti-bac soap in both the bathroom and the kitchen, not a childrens one.

manjay
31-05-2010, 04:47 PM
I had visions of you spraying the toddlers down with dettox:D

Debbieanne
31-05-2010, 06:06 PM
One of my parents gave me a bottle to use on her 20 month old last week, because he had a little bit of conjunctivitis.

I use wilco's mucky faces anti bac wipes, they are dermatologically tested, contain aloe vera and smell of mello...77p for 40 wipes. ( in a bright orange packet)