PDA

View Full Version : Nappy change procedure written by sarah707

Zoomie
30-05-2010, 08:08 PM
i think sarah must be away as she hasn't been on today :blush: .

i remember reading a nappy changing procedure / ra written by sarah a few weeks ago (a cm had been pulled up abt not having a written document at her inspection).

Anyone know where I can find it, or even remember it ? (I may have imagined reading it :rolleyes: )

Monkey26
30-05-2010, 08:15 PM
I need one of these so please someone find it ;) xx

MarpleJollytots
30-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Yes please !!!! Ofsted next week.ANGLE DELIGHT WHERE ARE YOU ???? Shes a SUPER moderator you know and has majic powers.

Tinglesnark
31-05-2010, 08:18 AM
OOOH id ;like this too, i can add it to the 50 other policies that i have reclining in my portfolio waiting for someone that really actually even cares to read them :laughing: my parents certainly never have lol!:laughing:
im getting quite an addiction for policies and procedures yano! im at the point where i see one that i dont have and have to print it off sharpish! :rolleyes:
x

moogster1a
31-05-2010, 08:19 AM
pulled up for not writing a Ra for nappy changing!! For God's sake how ridiculous. If when asked at inspection, we all say, " no, I've not got one, are you taking the mck? " they'll stop picking us up over stupid things.

sarah707
31-05-2010, 12:26 PM
I have replied to your pm Zoomie.

It was something I shared in green members a while ago.

I was trying to get some help for a friend who had been pulled up on not having a procedure to follow... she has one now! :rolleyes:

sorry I didn't reply quicker, I am busy doing nothing in the Cyprus sunshine :D

Pipsqueak
31-05-2010, 02:54 PM
sorry I didn't reply quicker, I am busy doing nothing in the Cyprus sunshine :D

and go back to doing it!!!!!:D enjoy your well deserved break!!!

Pipsqueak
31-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Yes please !!!! Ofsted next week.ANGLE DELIGHT WHERE ARE YOU ???? Shes a SUPER moderator you know and has majic powers.

:D :D So is our Angel a rectangle, 180d angle, right angle:D :D

catswhiskers
31-05-2010, 08:14 PM
What can ofsted actually do if they do pull you up about this? Changing a nappy is changing a nappy and they usually just make sure you do this on a changing mat and wash your hands.

They would prob just make a recommendation surely?

catswhiskers
31-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Just to add that I wouldn't even think of having a risk assessment for nappy changing!

Amanda01
31-05-2010, 08:32 PM
If there is such a thing you will probably find it on the Bromley Childminders website:laughing:

Playmate
31-05-2010, 08:57 PM
I think my answer would be " after 20 years experience of changing nappies I do not feel it nessecary to have a procedure or RA in writting, but if they would like to observe I will gladly talk them through it :D What a load of *****:angry:

Tinglesnark
31-05-2010, 09:12 PM
I think my answer would be " after 20 years experience of changing nappies I do not feel it nessecary to have a procedure or RA in writting, but if they would like to observe I will gladly talk them through it :D What a load of *****:angry:

hahahah quite!

PixiePetal
31-05-2010, 09:40 PM

15 years - ditto :thumbsup: :clapping: :laughing:

Blaze
31-05-2010, 09:44 PM
The CM who was pulled up on it had YEARS worth of experience & it wasn't a RA - it was something she was meant to have up to refer to during the process :eek: - if my memory serves correctly!

singlewiththree
01-06-2010, 01:45 AM

Good luck for next week!!! If you need anything shout quickly as I leave in 8 hours :clapping:

angeldelight
01-06-2010, 05:55 AM

Totally agree Sally

Some things are just good old fashioned common sense I think

Angel xx

angeldelight
01-06-2010, 05:56 AM

Sorry - I have been busy

Is it to late to help you with anything now ?

Hope you are ok good luck with your inspection

Angel xx

Monkey26
02-06-2010, 06:48 PM
If anyone has a copy of a nappy changing procedure/risk assessment they would like to share i would be very very grateful... :clapping: xx