PDA

View Full Version : Yippeeee Yay

Pipsqueak
30-05-2010, 08:16 AM
My mindee who I lost last year - Iz, mum has contacted me and asked me to have her again from September.:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I am over the moon, Iz is really part of the family. Her mum has got her into the same school as my boys - so bonus. Mum is going back to college and hopes to find out her hours etc nxt week - I have told mum that I will need a deposit (know she won't be able to afford a retainer) and she is ok with that.

I am so pleased, I have really missed Iz.
:D :D :D

So that now leaves me with a dilemma, do I take on the diva child (who visited me yesterday) - even if its just a temporary till September (see my other thread about Good Vibes). Been thinking about it more overnight and I really don't think she is going to gel at all with my other mindee. I suppose I could see for the settling in period couldn't I.

Twinkles
30-05-2010, 08:27 AM
Good news :clapping: You could go for an extended settling in period with the 'Diva' , say....three months....

Carol M
30-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Thats great news.
I'm so hoping I get baby sister of previous mindee . Mum looking for a suitable job and has asked me if I would have her. OF COURSE! she is a cutie, just like her big sister.
It's nice when families return, you know they are happy with what you do and it is lovely to have such a good relationship with them.
I'd go with the diva trial!
Carol x

Hebs
30-05-2010, 09:10 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

yeahy i'm so happy for you hunni xx

Blaze
30-05-2010, 09:48 AM
:clapping: I am sooo happy for you - I know how much you love Iz:jump for joy:

I like Twinkles idea of an extended settling in!;) :D

The Juggler
30-05-2010, 11:08 AM
:clapping: :clapping: that's fab news hon.

Minstrel
30-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Ah that's lovely news for you pip x :clapping:

Toothfairy
30-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Thats fab news :thumbsup: