PDA

View Full Version : Need to check!

snufflepuff
28-05-2010, 05:29 PM
The wording on my certificate is confusing me!
Next week my schoolies Mum needs me to have LO for a few hours. This will mean i have my son and 2 mindees, all one year old, plus schoolie who is 5. This is ok, right?
At the bottom of my certificate it says 'The early years age group is children aged from birth to 31 August after their fifth birthday' but also says 'when caring for 4 or 5 year old children who are in full tiem education, may increase the number in the early years age group by the number of children in full time education.....'
Just need to check!!

beccas
28-05-2010, 05:32 PM
The wording on my certificate is confusing me!
Next week my schoolies Mum needs me to have LO for a few hours. This will mean i have my son and 2 mindees, all one year old, plus schoolie who is 5. This is ok, right?
At the bottom of my certificate it says 'The early years age group is children aged from birth to 31 August after their fifth birthday' but also says 'when caring for 4 or 5 year old children who are in full tiem education, may increase the number in the early years age group by the number of children in full time education.....'
Just need to check!!

its sounds like you should be fine

youarewhatyoueat
28-05-2010, 05:33 PM
How many does your certificate say you may have in the early years?

snufflepuff
28-05-2010, 05:34 PM
It says 'not more than 2 may be in the early years age group' so thats the 2 one year olds then obviously my son on top of that.

TheBTeam
28-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Sounds fine to me as the schoolie even though he may not have reached the 31st august after his 5th birthday by virtue of the fact that he attends full time school he is classed as in the 5-8 bracket.