PDA

View Full Version : Who is off to buy one then?

hello kitty
28-05-2010, 06:51 AM
.................................................. ......
an iPad, of course!!

They go on sale here at 8.00 a.m. would LOVE one BUT soooooo expensive. :cool:

PixiePetal
28-05-2010, 06:55 AM
I don't even know what it is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just googled it - very nice but think I will give it a miss, at least till the price comes down!

LOOPYLISA
28-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Think its that would like one to say i have got one iykwim :thumbsup:

Got a iphone, ipod and laptop :thumbsup:

Hebs
28-05-2010, 08:07 AM
they are huge :panic: ugly looking too :blush:

i'll give them a miss although i do want an eReader :thumbsup:

Daftbat
28-05-2010, 08:39 AM
I honestly don't see the point. You can get a notebook for half the price and it has a lid that closes and protects everything. It all looks too delicate to me.

Bitsy Beans
28-05-2010, 08:51 AM
I honestly don't see the point. You can get a notebook for half the price and it has a lid that closes and protects everything. It all looks too delicate to me.

Yeah I thought the same. I do wonder the more technology something has the a. more expensive it is to fix and b. the more likely it is to break.
Personally I am more than happy with my Ipod Touch - and that gets on my wick at times being too sensitive or not sensitive enough :o

aly
28-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Phillip Schofield does not rate his much to be honest! :p
My Itough will be fine for me and I might upgrade to Iphone in near future but the ipad is not on my list....and for £450 I can think of a few more things to buy :laughing:

cuffleygirl
28-05-2010, 12:00 PM
I love my iphone, apple mac and ipod - (all things apple really - so intuitive) would love an ipad - might wait for the 2nd generation to come out so any glitches get ironed out before I buy!

tashaleee
28-05-2010, 12:40 PM
havent even heard of them til today :blush: ... off to hide my head in a corner :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
28-05-2010, 12:48 PM
I love my iphone, apple mac and ipod - (all things apple really - so intuitive) would love an ipad - might wait for the 2nd generation to come out so any glitches get ironed out before I buy!

Us too, they are so tactile its like holding a piece of jewelry :thumbsup:

Apple all the way :D

LOOPYLISA
28-05-2010, 01:03 PM
they are huge :panic: ugly looking too :blush:

i'll give them a miss although i do want an eReader :thumbsup:

Hubs had a amazon kindle its supposed to be the best on the market, he tried out a few others before he bought it, has subsequently sold it, he said they are not as good as they are made out to be, apparently the ipad is the next generation , supposed to be very good, he is thinking of getting one :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Jelly Baby
28-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Not me! like others said they are a bit delicate tbh so will leave until they come down in price so wont be so gutted if it breaks! I love my netbook which closes!

TheBTeam
28-05-2010, 03:16 PM
they reckon ipads are going to be in very limited supply and hard to get hold of until at least september. One of the mums i work for was setting up the display stands for them yesterday as they were expecting people queuing out the door to get them as she works for one of the very few retailers that were going to have them to sell today.

No idea what one looks like and have no desire to have one.