PDA

View Full Version : am i being messed about

nelly
28-05-2010, 05:56 AM
:( had mom come round(after a few canceld appointments) about her daughter she seemed very interested with every thing and said she defanatly wants to use me n when can we start:clapping: ,,ive waited a long time to get a full timer n we really need it so arranged for them to come and sign contracts today but has canceld again and i know she has been on a certain child care site several times think shes still shopping about and this is my only under 5 space, she wanted a few days here and there but also sometimes all week so told her would have to charge for for the hol week even if she didnt use me,really dont think parents like that bit.
mine and my hubbys gut feeling is telling us to say the space has gone if she rings again because she has let me down alot i go the extra mile when im gettig parents coming what with paperwork , hubby cleans windows i do gardens lets just say my home looks like a show home when they come and were wore out.fink im gona stand my ground and let her down now maybe she wont get other childminders hopes up in future. :thumbsup:

sonia ann
28-05-2010, 06:09 AM
Ring her and say you have someone else interested in the place and you need to know immediately and get paperwork signed..............that may prompt her to move:D

nelly
28-05-2010, 06:15 AM
:o iv allready done that .still think there shopping about but am cross because she really got my hopes up if she would of said she wanted to think about it that would of been fine.

The Juggler
28-05-2010, 06:22 AM
what about offering her the few days she wants but tell her you will have to fix them if she doesn't want to pay for the whole week. Then tell her if that's what she'd prefer you'll advertise the other days but they may not be available if she needs them.

Worth a try, you've got nothing to lose at this stage:) hope she makes a decision soon.x

nelly
28-05-2010, 06:28 AM
was going to do that but she said she might need me for the hol week somtimes so she wants me to be avaliable all week .x

Mookins
28-05-2010, 07:43 AM
id advertise hun
if she comes back to you tell her the place has gone then advertise even more

cheeky mare...so unfair
x x x

Bitsy Beans
28-05-2010, 08:49 AM
I think she's hedging her bets. I had one parent come, sign contracts, negotiate prices and then dropped me (owing a deposit). She basically used me as leverage to lower prices elsewhere and she did this to a number of people (so I have been told). Get advertising and tell her you no longer have a space. If she's this indecisive now would she be a total mare IF she chose your services anyway.

nelly
28-05-2010, 09:20 AM
thank you all ,were going with our gut feeling if shes messing us about now just think wot hassle im gona get if i did mind her little one,better off without that one i think :thumbsup:

thanx xxxx

Goatgirl
28-05-2010, 10:38 AM
thank you all ,were going with our gut feeling if shes messing us about now just think wot hassle im gona get if i did mind her little one,better off without that one i think :thumbsup:

thanx xxxx

Hi :),
I think you've made the right decision there. SOmething better will come along, I'm sure :).

bws, Wendy

The Juggler
28-05-2010, 12:15 PM
was going to do that but she said she might need me for the hol week somtimes so she wants me to be avaliable all week .x

then she needs to pay for the 5 days hon. TBH if she's looking around, then if I were you, I'd start looking around too. Leave her a message saying that as you haven't heard you'll continue to advertise but will contact her if someone wishes to sign a contract.