PDA

View Full Version : double buggy with a buggy board

juejue
27-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Hi everyone......Just asking if any one has a double buggy with a buggy board.
If so which pram n board do you have.
At the moment I have the Phil n Ted, But I cant use the buggy board on It. x

singlewiththree
28-05-2010, 05:49 AM
I've tried it on a Jane Powertwin but it doesn't work brilliantly.

The Juggler
28-05-2010, 06:25 AM
i've got a chicco side by side with an o'baby buggy board on

skytvaddict
28-05-2010, 06:27 AM
I have a Maclaren Twin Techno with a lascal maxi. Works well. :) Going to do wonders for my bingo wings this summer!

The Juggler
28-05-2010, 12:19 PM
I have a Maclaren Twin Techno with a lascal maxi. Works well. :) Going to do wonders for my bingo wings this summer!

oh it does! and your biceps - my arms have never been so toned I've been pushing mine since last September, 3 days 2 toddlers and baby, 1 day 2 babies and a toddler.

francinejayne
28-05-2010, 03:10 PM
oh it does! and your biceps - my arms have never been so toned I've been pushing mine since last September, 3 days 2 toddlers and baby, 1 day 2 babies and a toddler.

How old are the toddlers? And sounds like a daft question - how do you ensure the toddler stays on the buggy board?

I'm going to have to buy one and my 2 year old son will be using it - the problem I can forsee is that he won't hold my hand ever - I use reins for him, and he loves to run off. Is it just a case of put the reins on him and keep a tight grip? I'm hoping he might find it fun and stay on?!?! But I've no experience of using one so if anyone has.....

funemnx
28-05-2010, 03:12 PM
I've got a Graco Stad Duo and a buggy board that they sit on. The wheels are quite big on the pushchair which makes it's easier to push and the children tend to stay put on the buggy board because they're sitting :thumbsup:

skytvaddict
28-05-2010, 04:04 PM
I use the buggy board for my just turned 3 DS. In the buggy I either have a 9 month old and 21 month old DS or a 20 month old and 21 month old DS. I have been trying to use it since DS1 was 2 and he was a nightmare. He is a lot better now but still walks a lot. Reins were a must when he was a "runner" but he has got better at the too so doesn't wear them any more.

The Juggler
28-05-2010, 05:41 PM
I've got a Graco Stad Duo and a buggy board that they sit on. The wheels are quite big on the pushchair which makes it's easier to push and the children tend to stay put on the buggy board because they're sitting :thumbsup:

I was going to suggest the two tiered buggy board from smaller children so they can sit. The thing with standing up buggy boards is they have to hold on so need to be able to understand that.

Monkey26
28-05-2010, 05:50 PM
I used to have my buggy board on the Cosatto Lunar Twin which was a side by side buggy. Earlier this month i swapped my side by side for a Britax B-dual and now have the buggy board on the back of that (fixtures on second seat piping).
For young children or those not used to the buggy board i have them on a wrist rein whilst on buggy board and regular verbal reminders to stay on the board.
HTH :) x

vickieford85
30-05-2010, 10:34 AM
I do this with my 3,2 and 1 year old. I use the argos own brand pram and then the buggy board. Works wonders but man its hard work.

mamasheshe
30-05-2010, 05:00 PM
i have an out and about double and a kid sit this works fab, though there's not a lot of head room if they're sitting on the buggy board but not heavy to push :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Zoomie
30-05-2010, 06:33 PM
I have a jane twin with the jane buggy board. can't remember its exact name but it works fine for me.

Currently have a 2y on board, 2.5 and 1.5 in the buggy.

mamasheshe
30-05-2010, 07:31 PM
i have an out and about double and a kid sit this works fab, though there's not a lot of head room if they're sitting on the buggy board but not heavy to push :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oh i have a mixture of ages eldest just three and youngest just one everyone else in between :thumbsup: