PDA

View Full Version : Childminder vacancies in Bracknell

Clare81
27-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Im Clare, single mum to Matthew aged 7.
Im an Ofsted registered Childminder in the Wildridings area of Bracknell.

I have been childminding now for 3 years, I provide care for part time and full time children between the hours of 8am-6pm but can be flexible if needed.
I provide a fun, friendly and caring home for children of all ages.

Since i left school i went to work in a day nursery where i trained as a nursery nurse, i was there for nearly 5 years, working with children aged 3months-5years

When I left there i went on to become a nanny/Mothers help where i cared 2 boys that were 1yr and 3yrs, i worked with them for just over a year.

Then became full time mum to Matthew and when he was a little bit older i started childminding from home which allowed me to still be around for him.

I am Qualified in First Aid and I have an NVQ2 in Early Years Care and Education.

If you are looking for childcare and would like to know more about me and what i can offer id love to hear from you.

Many thanks

Clare

kirstie hayes
03-08-2011, 02:54 PM
i am looking for a childminder to look after my two children while i am at work. i have a 4 year old ryley and a 18 month old little girl called lexi. ryley will be going to wildriding school full time in september and i may need someone to pick him up. as i only work part time and my hours are never the same and i don't start till tuesday (9/8/11) i am unsure of what times i will be need a childminder but i need to get one in place asap. so if you have any place please can you email me back.
thank you