PDA

View Full Version : How many to take on ????!

Mel09
27-05-2010, 07:50 PM
Hi all,

Am having major worries at the mo about how many kids to take on. I have 2 under 2 at the mo and really need another child 3 - 5 days a week to make finances ok, but of course I have had 2 queries, one for 2 days (which I turned down in the end as it was Tues and Wed, so no chance of filling other days) and the other was 2 days again !

I have now had another query for an 18th month 4 days a week, which would be great for finances but would mean 3 kids under 2 for probably 3 days a week. This would be ok in the house but I imagine hard work if we go out.

I just don't know what to do, I could take on one for 2 days as it is nursery drop off, which would be easier as they are that bit older, but then what if no one wants the other days (this latest 2 dayer is Mon - Tues so a bit easier). I also have 2 after school kids so would have to take all three to the bus stop to get the others if I took on the 18 month old.

Anyone got any advice or been in the same situation with 3 under 2 !
Thanks x

zoe2010
27-05-2010, 07:56 PM
join the club i also have from sept 2 lil one's @ 13 mths and 14 mths plus a 2 mth baby every tuesday :eek: i have a twin pushchair ready and a baby carrier any other ideas for getting around.There's nothing worse than being stuck in :panic:

vickieford85
27-05-2010, 08:35 PM
I suppose it depends on the ages of the other 2 under 2s. When I was first reg back in jan I has a 2.5 a just 2 and my own 9 month old, So I bought a double pushchair which i assume you already have and a buggy board for the back, this way I had a make shift triple buggy. As long as you have full attention on the one on the buggy board for the first times its amazing how quickly they love going on it. We now have fights about who gets to go on the board. Even my 14 month old has had a few very short journeys on it :) :) :)

hth

Vickie

The Juggler
27-05-2010, 09:06 PM
do the 2, 2-day enquiries overlap. if they don't can't you take both on?

juejue
27-05-2010, 09:12 PM
which double buggy/buggy board did you have...

i though you couldn't but a buggy board on a double.

That is just what I need for my 3.

snufflepuff
27-05-2010, 09:22 PM
I have just taken on some new mindees so as of next week i have 3 under 2s on a monday and wednesday. I have my son, 15 months, mindee G who is 16 months and mindee E who is 12 months. Then Wednesdays i have mindee A, 20 months, instead of mindee G. (How confusing!) Every other day i just have my son plus one other at any time. Oh, plus a school drop off 4 days a week.
Im expecting it to be a challenge but not impossible! Will just need to be super organised and grow eyes in the back of my head.

My poor son had to get used to lots of little girls in the house, bless him!