PDA

View Full Version : DHC unit 2 assignment HELP!!!!

Polly2
26-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Please can anyone help me.

I am stuck on E2 Describe the role of the practitioner in meeting the individual needs of all children.

D and B are also linked to this question - so really what I am asking is do I need to link them all together or do I take each one seperately.

On the other units I have done them seperately but I think if I do it with this one I will be covering the same ground iyswim.

Also is this the section where I need to cover the needs and rights of disabled children?

I could waffle on for pages on this without giving them what they need :(

I am really in a pickle with this so if anyone has done it and has any pointers I would be so gratefull.

Feel free to pm me

Thanks xx

sarah707
26-03-2008, 04:28 PM
Sorry Holly... I don't know... but I'll bump you up! :D

lizzymoonshine
26-03-2008, 07:30 PM
hi Holly,

which unit is this? i've just noticed your post, have got to rush off in a mo, but will be back later and i'll see if i can help you!

:)

Polly2
27-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Its Unit 2

Thanks Sarah x

miffy
27-03-2008, 08:00 AM
Sorry haven't done this but I'm sure you'll get some help if it just keeps getting bumped up

miffy xxx

Pipsqueak
27-03-2008, 08:11 AM
Polly I have pm'd you

Polly2
27-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Thanks pipsqueak

I have mailed you my e mail addy.

Thank you all x

mum22
03-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi I have just started the same course and have the same question - help :panic:

Please can anyone help me.

I am stuck on E2 Describe the role of the practitioner in meeting the individual needs of all children.

D and B are also linked to this question - so really what I am asking is do I need to link them all together or do I take each one seperately.

On the other units I have done them seperately but I think if I do it with this one I will be covering the same ground iyswim.

Also is this the section where I need to cover the needs and rights of disabled children?

I could waffle on for pages on this without giving them what they need :(

I am really in a pickle with this so if anyone has done it and has any pointers I would be so gratefull.

Feel free to pm me

Thanks xx

mum22
03-04-2008, 07:50 PM
HI I have just started the same course and have the same question - i dont want to keep repeating the same thing for all questions....